• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Ouch on that cut out huge chunk off the front cover.  Probably could've graded out as a 3.5 if still there.

I was thinking 2-2.5 actually, that spine is ragged up.

Just now, r100comics said:

Supergirl, do you have your life savings sunk into your AF #15 as you just don't seem comfortable with your purchase and I've lost count how many times you've asked for reassurance on it's value ?

How quickly would you sell if the AF #15 market starts to tank ?

No and no I have no intentions of selling. Just trying to show people what a books looks like that would be valued 10% less because of MC. Since not all MC are created equal in terms of final sale value. It's just not simply the reality to just say OK we take off 30% as soon as there is MC present. It goes from 10% to 30% based on what G.A.tor explained to me in private. The CGC 6.0 that just sold went for about 30% less than a CGC 6.0 has no MC at all.

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

1 hour ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

No and no I have no intentions of selling. Just trying to show people what a books looks like that would be valued 10% less because of MC. Since not all MC are created equal in terms of final sale value. It's just not simply the reality to just say OK we take off 30% as soon as there is MC present. It goes from 10% to 30% based on what G.A.tor explained to me in private. The CGC 6.0 that just sold went for about 30% less than a CGC 6.0 has no MC at all.

that should pretty much should answer any further questions on that topic (thumbsu

Just now, Spiderturtle said:

that should pretty much should answer any further questions on that topic (thumbsu

Yes that should end all this MC madness and a books potential value. Take G.A.tor's word for it as well since he is the one who explained it to me via private messages.

37 minutes ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

Yes that should end all this MC madness and a books potential value. Take G.A.tor's word for it as well since he is the one who explained it to me via private messages.

That's my take buying and selling. Someone else might have a different opinion /position

Just now, paul747 said:

Whats the next CC AF #15 7.5 going to sell for? I say 72,000.00 it was last recorded as  purchased for 45,000 in 2009

The last two CGC 7.5's sold for between 85 000$ and 87 000$ (you can see both of them on ComicLink) so I will say between 85 000$ to 100 000$.

Just now, NoMan said:

:banana:

Someone was left out of the nuthouse better put him back in!! Are you always 500000000km from reality or just in your spare time. Your neighborhood drug dealer must have some seriously weird things he sells you. Bring out the aluminum tin hat for NoMan!!

All the alien probes must no have helped either!!

The one that want for 87 grand is a sweet copy that could be an 8.0 the one that went for 85 grand, is that the one that sits on the exchange for the same amount?:o The 7.5 sitting their looks like a 7.0.

looks like someone had a hard time keeping that FF #52 9.8 bought it and listed it for sale at  same price.   I like CC and Clink but I cant count how many times it has been obvious that books where bid up by their owners.  Oh that never happens!:S oops.

Just now, paul747 said:

The one that want for 87 grand is a sweet copy that could be an 8.0 the one that went for 85 grand, is that the one that sits on the exchange for the same amount?:o The 7.5 sitting their looks like a 7.0.

looks like someone had a hard time keeping that FF #52 9.8 bought it and listed it for sale at  same price.   I like CC and Clink but I cant count how many times it has been obvious that books where bid up by their owners.  Oh that never happens!:S oops.

Why is it always AF15 than some of you just can't cope with selling at high prices it's the #1 SA book how hard is that to understand.....no one in the GA section says this type of stuff when a AC1 or TEC27 sell. Comparing FF52 and AF15 hahahahaha seriously!!

Are you and NoMan brothers that where dropped off by the same mother ship from space or do you guys smoke the same stuff?