• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

It's still in GPA currently though. :P

The $12.5k sale did not happen (thrill bidder)

:eek: what a dingus, I thought thrill bidders were to supposed to bid low before the book got into the stratosphere, not bid to win!

Per gpa last 7.0 blue sold for 41k in 2014. Cant find any recent transactions. Anyone know of recent transaction. See the $57k listed on ebay and $50k on comiclink

I think Joey D. sold a copy for about $50k few months back. And I'd wager that even if someone made a full price offer for that copy on comiclink that it would be conveniently "unavailable". lol

-J.

Per gpa last 7.0 blue sold for 41k in 2014. Cant find any recent transactions. Anyone know of recent transaction. See the $57k listed on ebay and $50k on comiclink

I think Joey D. sold a copy for about $50k few months back. And I'd wager that even if someone made a full price offer for that copy on comiclink that it would be conveniently "unavailable". lol

-J.

Thanks for the heads up

These things are expensive. I'm pleased with mine. Bottom spine split from staple down. Back cover is really nice

Amazing%20Fantasy%2015_zpsud5p91ac.jpg

Sharp copy Leroy. :applause: New addition to the sign line?

-J.

Probably not. Just doesn't fit my sig line theme. Maybe I should have a Silver Age theme and rotate them? hm

Thanks everyone! When I agreed on the deal, it was higher than any GPA recorded sale for the grade.

In either case, the 90 day and last year average is now over what I paid.

This has been my experience with major keys as well. It's why I'm not afraid to offer a seller top GPA or over, if the book has the right eye appeal and qualities I want. (thumbs u