• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CLUB: Visions of Vision

202 posts in this topic

Prices of this book will blow up now that the Vision has been announced for the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!!

Everyone with books in this thread before the announcement gets major street cred. We're punk, baby!

I have had this book for quite some time. I just don't have a scanner. lol, guess I'll take a snapshot so I can get my club membership. :shy:

My first copy came via the worst childhood transaction ever. I really wanted my friend's Avengers #57 so I acquired it for ... Giant-Size X-Men #1! doh!

I'm sure a lot of people made trades that they regret. I know I have. Some that I would be deeply ashamed to admit. Don't ask me what I traded for Howard the Duck #1. You just have to move on to better things. Live and learn.

Okay now you have me wondering what you traded for the Duck. Come on spill it. I won't laugh I promise.

That doesn't surprise me. During the late 1970s Howard #1 and Fear #19 were the hottest books around. Then the movie came out ... :tonofbricks:

I had a 9.2 about 2 years ago and a 9.4 I got tired of waiting traded one in a deal for an FF #1 and sold the 9.4 about 3 months ago. Oh well while the book will get white hot I doubt we will see $1000 dollar jumps in HG .

Most people realize its a key not going to be like a dog that has its day Avengers 55 went from zero to stupid #s over night. GL to those that have them I hope it goes nuts. :applause:

Wonder if that 9.8 on the bay gets the 20k price tag hm

My first copy came via the worst childhood transaction ever. I really wanted my friend's Avengers #57 so I acquired it for ... Giant-Size X-Men #1! doh!

I'm sure a lot of people made trades that they regret. I know I have. Some that I would be deeply ashamed to admit. Don't ask me what I traded for Howard the Duck #1. You just have to move on to better things. Live and learn.

Okay now you have me wondering what you traded for the Duck. Come on spill it. I won't laugh I promise.

It was a Green Lantern #1. Low grade, but still... :cry:

It was a Green Lantern #1. Low grade, but still... :cry:

:facepalm: keep your head up