• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CLUB: Visions of Vision

202 posts in this topic

I'm in...Bought this raw from Heritage and got it graded, a little disappointed that its had some restoration :(

8CD02A89-C06F-4E40-A815-2612E8AE9AED_zpsusuldopk.jpg

Does Heritage have a resto gaurantee? You might be able to return it for a refund.

I'm in...Bought this raw from Heritage and got it graded, a little disappointed that its had some restoration :(

So sorry to hear this, I've also just purchased a F/VF copy off of Heritage that will be slabbed. I hope I have better luck :sorry:

Avengers57.jpg

Scan that puppy and let us have a look lol

OK, since you asked so nicely, here it is! :D

Back cover is dirty as heck, and a bit of dirt overall, but sharp corners and overall nice I would have not spent more on it anyway, so I have got to thank Buddy (bb8) once again! :whee:

Now who would be so nice to find me a nice, white covered #58 for cheap so I can read the story? :foryou:

541Yo2Ch.jpg

Nice Vaillant welcome to the club!

Hey it's slight who cares welcome to the club! (thumbs u

I got back my Iron Man 1 that I've had ever since I bought it at a flea market back in the early 70's came back purple slight color touch very disappointed but I got over it after awhile. Hey I got a Iron Man 1 in 7.5 it looks good and I'm happy I talked to CGC and they told me it was probably just some kid that had had it and tried to make it look better (shrug)

So sorry to hear this, I've also just purchased a F/VF copy off of Heritage that will be slabbed. I hope I have better luck :sorry:

Avengers57.jpg

Welcome to the club!