• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Enemies Unite Sizzle - Awesome stuff !

118 posts in this topic

That trailer looked great! Way better than the ones I've seen before. The Spidey costume looks much better as well.

Still looks a bit more "video-gamey" than I'd like. Might check it out in theatre.

I am looking forward to it.

The scene where Spidey sticks Gwen to the cab and she calls out "Peter" and quickly covers her mouth was pretty funny. Emma Stone, very good actress. I'm starting to wonder if she will actually die in this movie...

I hope not...

Emma Stone is the *only* reason I watch these movies. I could care less about that emo, big headed, pseudo geek Peter...

The scene where Spidey sticks Gwen to the cab and she calls out "Peter" and quickly covers her mouth was pretty funny. Emma Stone, very good actress. I'm starting to wonder if she will actually die in this movie...

I hope not...

Emma Stone is the *only* reason I watch these movies. I could care less about that emo, big headed, pseudo geek Peter...

:whatev:

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here.

I hope not...

chances are she will die in the third film of the trilogy. movies are all shooting for troligies now, if they make it past #1. It would make a good ending to this current incarnation of film/Spidey.

I was enjying the flying scenes in the trailer… the slo-mo turning and twisting in mid air is now taken to the extreme.

O boy o boy!

Chris Cooper should be a great Norman Osborn.

Captain America 2, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Guardians, X-Men Days of Future Past!

Great year for Marvel movies. I could only dream of summer movies like this when I was younger.

Glad I lived this long :)

$47 Million overseas already :applause:

$15 million of The Amazing Spider-Man 2's opening weekend came from the UK and Ireland, while Mexico accounted for $11.1 million of the movie's international opening, Germany took in $6.2 million and Australia did $5.2 million. The movie also opened in Spain, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland and Austria with the sequel opening in more international markets next week, well ahead of the movie's May 2 North American release.

:headbang:

A recent article shared that of the $255 MM budget, $180-$190 MM is marketing spend. This movie needs to exceed the results of the last movie as on a $230 MM budget Amazing Spider-Man did $752 MM worldwide.

‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Swinging Strong In International Debut As It Casts Global Web

It sounds to be matching the first movie's opening so far.

Box Office: 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Opens To Mighty $47M Overseas

According to Sony , the figure the opening was similar to that of The Amazing Spider-Man in the relatively similar territories and well above Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The film earned $15 million in the UK and Ireland, where the Easter holiday weekend was arguably the reason for the uber-early debut. It was the biggest opening of 2014 in those territories. Mexico, where Noah launched a week early last month, launched with an estimated $11.1m. That’s the biggest bow in Mexico and 26% larger than Captain America 2. Germany debuted with $6.2m, 70% larger than Captain America 2 while, Australia opened with $5.2m and Spain had a solid $3.9m debut. Also included are Sweden ($1.1m), Belgium ($0.94m), Denmark ($0.875m), Switzerland ($0.565m), and Austria ($0.55m). According to Sony, the numbers were noticeably higher than Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Next week is Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Russia, South Korea, and 21 more markets. May 2nd will finally see the film’s American debut.

As bad as the old Goblin was, the new one looks absolutely horrible.

Why couldn't the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons use the prototype from the first movie? OMG let me direct the next Spidey movie! :censored:

Screen-shot-2012-01-30-at-7.20.45-PM.png

Green-Goblin.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-12-21-19h07m47s49.png

maxresdefault.jpg