• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dude, you're getting a Dell!

263 posts in this topic

Here's one that appears to be just another average book. hm

delldoublecover001.jpg

Then when I opened it up. Double Mac Attack. :banana:

delldoublecover002.jpg

:applause: Always nice to see, I think thats the first Dell double cover I have seen.

Here's the few I have -

Loved watching Universal monster movies on Saturday afternoon growing up so I was happy to get this:

MovieClassicsWolfMan_zps351386d2.jpg

These next ones were an instance of me just tossing aside the Guide and bidding what I thought they were worth to me. I was pleasantly surprised to win them, but I haven't been able to replicate that success:

OuterLimits8_zps29c5cfce.jpg

OuterLimits12_zps4566a2d0.jpg

OuterLimits13_zps5ac69585.jpg

OuterLimits16_zps825f4af1.jpg

OuterLimits18_zps5a9f1cb7.jpg

In some ways, I liked this show almost better than Twilight Zone. TZ is more "classic" but often has a whimsical, fantasy tone. Outer Limits seemed more squarely science fiction and darker in tone. But like the 4th season of TZ, I think it was hurt a bit by the hour long format.

Here's the few (Outer Limits) I have -

In some ways, I liked this show almost better than Twilight Zone. TZ is more "classic" but often has a whimsical, fantasy tone. Outer Limits seemed more squarely science fiction and darker in tone. But like the 4th season of TZ, I think it was hurt a bit by the hour long format.

Cool! Here are scans of the few I have:

11-09-2011104307PM.jpg

11-09-2011104327PM.jpg

11-09-2011104337PM.jpg

11-09-2011104344PM.jpg

:popcorn:

Eighteen, but the last two issues are reprints of the first two.

:)

Thanks, i'd like to start putting a run of those together, right after I finish about a dozen other runs.

Thanks, i'd like to start putting a run of those together, right after I finish about a dozen other runs.

Its a sweet title Doc but as usual with Dell, the interior art doesnt match the quality of the covers.

Beautiful books as always Hepcat :applause:

Its not just this title, it seem lots of Dells ran a while and then started to reprint the same material later in the title.