• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,454 posts in this topic

Great pickups, Steve! the 3d's are always hard to find in grade, fiction looks great, jane russell looks great, avon big score key book! and I've not seen that atlas before, I love it!

Great Colletaa staging on this one, with Sinnott on the assist. Sinnott was like the Walt Frazier of the Atlas team. Part of Colletta's genius, unmentioned and unnoticed of course, was how he dressed his characters. Baker was great at that, very 40's, grand and lush. Colletta nailed the 50's modern.

Great pickups, Steve! the 3d's are always hard to find in grade, fiction looks great, jane russell looks great, avon big score key book! and I've not seen that atlas before, I love it!

Great Colletaa staging on this one, with Sinnott on the assist. Sinnott was like the Walt Frazier of the Atlas team. Part of Colletta's genius, unmentioned and unnoticed of course, was how he dressed his characters. Baker was great at that, very 40's, grand and lush. Colletta nailed the 50's modern.

Man, you are old! :baiting:

I hear you, buddy. Those were some great teams. At the same time, I was rooting for Nate Thurmond, Jeff Mullins, and friends in some memorable -- but unsuccessful -- battles with the Lakers.

Got lucky this morning at the junk show and scored this cool little book in a box of old vintage paper backs. Cover ain't much but it's got lots of Baker art in this neat digest!

comteenagediarysecrets_zpshnsplwpr.jpg

Great score! That's one of the toughest Bakers.