• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,451 posts in this topic

Now that's some snazzy sportcoat!

You think that's snazzy, look at my coat when I was 3...No, I don't have the car anymore:

rusksp.jpg

You look like a future Used Car salesman :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Beautiful copy. The title of this short-lived series is great because, of course, it follows from Moon Girl and was chosen by Gaines in a transparent attempt to avoid postal regulations that required a new deposit for a new book.

Thanks!

:whee: :

mgrrun_f.jpg

Now that's some snazzy sportcoat!

You think that's snazzy, look at my coat when I was 3...No, I don't have the car anymore:

rusksp.jpg

You look like a future Used Car salesman :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'm a salesman, but not for cars... :signfunny:

Snazzy Coats? Or small countries? (I'd like ta buy one a those some day. :gossip:)

I don't think I posted this one before. It's from a recent Dale Roberts sales thread. I think the guy looks a little like Howard Duff. hm

819153988_o_zps9ziginoc.jpg

The woman is super-sexy Yvonne DeCarlo. It's a production still from Calamity Jane and Sam Bass

I don't think I posted this one before. It's from a recent Dale Roberts sales thread. I think the guy looks a little like Howard Duff. hm

The woman is super-sexy Yvonne DeCarlo. It's a production still from Calamity Jane and Sam Bass

Great book! What a title! Canadian version of this?

154274.jpg.11628928d1000bc10a55601a2fe4c6fe.jpg

Great book! What a title! Canadian version of this?

I would guess so.

Lily Munster!

As a kid, I always thought of her as kind of matronly. Carolyn Jones as Morticia Addams, on the other hand .... :luhv:

I was surprised to learn later that Yvonne had had a bombshell period.

:whee: :

mgrrun_f.jpg

Ed, I wanted to congratulate you on this quad (I am quite envious!).

At WonderCon, and there are no EC romance books to be found.

I did locate a fairly nice Confessions of the Lovelorn 52 ("I Sold My Baby!").

Out of my realm of comfort with another book I saw at the show, a high grade Personal Love 24 (Frazetta)... any quick opinions on that book?

Out of my realm of comfort with another book I saw at the show, a high grade Personal Love 24 (Frazetta)... any quick opinions on that book?

Go for it Steve. Big romance book, one of top 10 or so, with tremendous crossover appeal, always has staying power. And oh yeh the art work is pretty dang good.

It'll only hurt for a second.

mgrrun_f.jpg

I've been remiss. Ed, that is a totally awesome completion of the set! (worship)

The #10 7.5 is the second highest grade and a beautiful book, the #11 6.5 got dinged hard for some foxing and presents way nice for the grade. Also - fireplace, headlights, and rad socks. The #12 is real real real tough to come by and is a great moonlight on the water cover.

For a guy who doesn't specialize in romance this is quite an accomplishment. When your chosen genre is all things EC those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

You've gotten pretty frisky since you moved to warmer climes, buddy!

This one's for you and your lady Ed

Each night before you go to bed, my baby

Whisper a little prayer for me, my baby

And tell all the stars above

This is dedicated to the one I love

ModernLove07fc100_zpsco56m9vt.jpg

Edited by Dr. Love

and speaking of pre-Lily Yvonne

hot enough at one point to tempt The Rock to walk on the wild side?

and Sqeggs - nice pickup! Moon-Glow Trail is very hard to get. I love the Canadian reprints. This title had 4 issues - three photo reprints, and one original cover that is fantastic. Eagle Eye scout patch to Boot!

PersonalLove17fc100_zpsblu1oj72.jpg

Edited by Dr. Love