• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just finished IC #6... <spoilers>

412 posts in this topic

Bruce Wayne/Batman is a better suspect.

I don't think he did it, but he could have discovered his mindwipe and wants revenge - the loss of control has made him unstable.

Sue's rape was the trigger for the other leaguers to "adjust him".

Killing Tim's dad makes Tim an orphan, completely under his control.

He would have the knowledge and access to the tech to recreate the powers of nearly any hero/villain to throw off the scent.

He's considered beyond reproach by most of the heroes.

He has had unrestricted access to all of the crime scenes.

He knows that Superman and Clark Kent are one in the same.

He thinks the community is too at ease and needs to shake things up. Setting all of the heroes loose on the existing villain community "cleans" things up. Less supervillains around = less crime.

He hates what they did to Dr. Light and makes it possible for his memories to be returned.

Then why the focus on the fact that he was carrying the "Protect Yourself" note from the scene of Tim's Dad's death?

That seemed pretty significant to me, as it WAS a crime scene and that WAS evidence, and he was being VERY careless in taking it.

Then why the focus on the fact that he was carrying the "Protect Yourself" note from the scene of Tim's Dad's death?

That seemed pretty significant to me, as it WAS a crime scene and that WAS evidence, and he was being VERY careless in taking it.

I thought that was kind of odd too, but I just assumed it was to give Boomerang's son motivation for taking up his dad's mantle. Batman does get special privileges with Gotham's police force - his gloves should protect the note until he could do a proper forensic tests on it.

I find it interesting that Nightwing has been unable to find her during the IC storyline. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nightwing is still on the DL with an gunshot would to his thigh after being shot at by GCPD inthat whole War Games mess. He is currently incapacitated as of the latest Nightwing issue so that may explain his failure to find Flash's hoochie

Nightwing is still on the DL with an gunshot would to his thigh after being shot at by GCPD inthat whole War Games mess. He is currently incapacitated as of the latest Nightwing issue so that may explain his failure to find Flash's hoochie.

He sure looked ok to me in Flash 215, which takes place 5 minutes before the start of Identity Crisis #6.

I don't think he did it, but he could have discovered his mindwipe and wants revenge - the loss of control has made him unstable.

He would have the knowledge and access to the tech to recreate the powers of nearly any hero/villain to throw off the scent.

He thinks the community is too at ease and needs to shake things up. Setting all of the heroes loose on the existing villain community "cleans" things up. Less supervillains around = less crime.

He hates what they did to Dr. Light and makes it possible for his memories to be returned.

NO!!!!!! How can you even think my Batman would do something like this 893whatthe.gif

Well then again he is big on the Revenge deal 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

NO!!!!!! How can you even think my Batman would do something like this 893whatthe.gif

Big On revenge not Murder!

I dont think Batman did it!

I think Jean Loring is involved!

What if someone wanted access to more of Rays Patents!

I know wink.gif

There is no way I could believe Batman would do something like that thumbsup2.gif

PS. I agree with the Jean theory also although I still think someone may have been mind controlling people like Ray 893scratchchin-thumb.gif The plot thinkens grin.gif

I know wink.gif

There is no way I could believe Batman would do something like that thumbsup2.gif

PS. I agree with the Jean theory also although I still think someone may have been mind controlling people like Ray 893scratchchin-thumb.gif The plot thinkens grin.gif

It's certianly not Batman, but it's fun to imagin the mother of all $hitstorms that would drop on DC if it was...

Atom usually travels along the phone lines in his subatomic form.

Who did Sue Dibny receive a call from just before the killer arrives... she got a call from Alfred... FROM THE BATCAVE! 893whatthe.gif

Bats picked up the line, shrank down and entered her head thru her ear before she hung up the phone.

She thinks she hears something coming from downstairs, in reality she looks to her right because she thinks she hears something ON HER RIGHT SIDE... THE SIDE THAT WAS LISTENING TO THE PHONE!

Then he entered her skull, stepped on her Mid-Medulla and killed her.

Only flaw to this is Batman seems to be actively tracking the killer, could he not know? Has he developed MPD as a result of the JLA messing with his brain?

He'll blame it all on Hal Jordan. It's gotten very quiet. Is everyone scrambling for their copies of IC 1 to verify what I wrote?

I've convinced myself that Batman was involved.

Yeah...I checked. She was on the phone with Alfred from the Batcave. She definitely heard something but it seemed more like it was coming from her head. You never see anyone until AFTER she's already dead on the floor. So you think Bats shrunk down and stepped on her brain? confused.gif

Yeah...I checked. She was on the phone with Alfred from the Batcave. She definitely heard something but it seemed more like it was coming from her head. You never see anyone until AFTER she's already dead on the floor. So you think Bats shrunk down and stepped on her brain?

I think it's very possible that someone who was really small came thru on that call and entered her head and killed her.

Rules of Atom's phone line travel are that he travels along a specific call, he can't just exit at any phone. If it was Atom, he had to have come in on the line from the Batcave.

Yeah...I checked. She was on the phone with Alfred from the Batcave. She definitely heard something but it seemed more like it was coming from her head. You never see anyone until AFTER she's already dead on the floor. So you think Bats shrunk down and stepped on her brain?

I think it's very possible that someone who was really small came thru on that call and entered her head and killed her.

Rules of Atom's phone line travel are that he travels along a specific call, he can't just exit at any phone. If it was Atom, he had to have come in on the line from the Batcave.

Who else has the capability of shrinking down like that?