• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm not sure television has ever been better

157 posts in this topic

I think it was the TV show LOST and 24 that demonstrated that network television could be just as good if not better than what was on HBO.

True Detective though, IS the best thing on TV right now.

Just this week:

This week's episode of SHIELD was one of the best yet, it's becoming one of my favorite shows.

The Arrow just keeps getting better and better.

Walking Dead...I hope this show goes on for years.

Vikings on History Channel was excellent this week, this is going to be an exiting season.

The Americans on FX, great cold war drama.

True Detectives on HBO is the best show you're not watching (if you're not watching it that is lol)

Lastly, I almost gave up on Revolution early this season, and I am glad I didn't.

How about Ripper Street?

American Horror Story

Sleepy Hollow

Anyone else watch Banshee ?

I thought it was a pretty good series and that flashback episode in the prison was intense.

I finished up Ray Donovan and was looking for a new show and discovered Banshee. I'm about to watch the finale for the first season. Nowhere near the level of Breaking Bad but its pure popcorn on the small screen. Fun to watch and a guilty pleasure. I just downloaded the second and third seasons so will marathon those over the next week.

I think it was the TV show LOST and 24 that demonstrated that network television could be just as good if not better than what was on HBO.

True Detective though, IS the best thing on TV right now.

by a wide margin

It definitely was. Not sure anything has come out after to top it.

Anyone else watch Banshee ?

I thought it was a pretty good series and that flashback episode in the prison was intense.

I finished up Ray Donovan and was looking for a new show and discovered Banshee. I'm about to watch the finale for the first season. Nowhere near the level of Breaking Bad but its pure popcorn on the small screen. Fun to watch and a guilty pleasure. I just downloaded the second and third seasons so will marathon those over the next week.

Wait until you get to Season 3 Episode 3 (A Fixer Of Sorts) and you will see a showdown of two key characters that is just a wild bloodbath. Unfortunately, only one walks away.

R.I.P. XXXXX

Just this week:

This week's episode of SHIELD was one of the best yet, it's becoming one of my favorite shows.

The Arrow just keeps getting better and better.

Walking Dead...I hope this show goes on for years.

Vikings on History Channel was excellent this week, this is going to be an exiting season.

The Americans on FX, great cold war drama.

True Detectives on HBO is the best show you're not watching (if you're not watching it that is lol)

Lastly, I almost gave up on Revolution early this season, and I am glad I didn't.

How about Ripper Street?

American Horror Story

Sleepy Hollow

Never heard of Ripper Street. Sleepy Hollow, no. Can't believe it made it to season 2. It's bad. AHS is pretty awesome though.

Also, Revolution was terribly bad, and the Walking Dead isn't what I'd consider good. Haven't watched any of the rest except True Detectives, which was very good.

there are just so many shows that look like they're pretty good, but i don't have the time. i've enjoyed better call saul so far, but maybe that is my perspective as a lawyer

:idea:

the spin off.....

ya ought-ta buzz blob?????

there are just so many shows that look like they're pretty good, but i don't have the time. i've enjoyed better call saul so far, but maybe that is my perspective as a lawyer

:idea:

the spin off.....

ya ought-ta buzz blob?????

I watch that show with my wife and remind her what could easily happen if I started my own firm and that maybe what I have is not that terrible. Then she tells me I should get a second job driving a cab at night.

EMPIRE!!!