• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm not sure television has ever been better

157 posts in this topic

I watch a lot of TV and there is a ton of good shows on the air right now:

Under The Dome

Under The Dome is horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Pretty good acting - entertaining story line. Not the best show but I'm entertained every episode I watch.

Shield is FX. Throw the first 2 seasons of American Horror Story in the mix too.

I'm pretty sure he meant Agents of Shield.

But Shield was FX, as you are correct

The Knick.

So nobody gets Cinemax, or nobody else thinks highly of the show? (shrug)

Stars Clive Owen, directed by Steven Soderbergh, multifaceted story lines with interesting turn-of-the-century characters.

I have HBO, Showtime and Starz, no Cinemmax, although I will watch the Knick when the DVD's come out on Netflix.BTW, Strikeback season 1 was good from Cinemax.

Check out the trailer for The Knick from season 1 episode 1 and see if you like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rv1HOwzQVQ

Under The Dome

Pretty good acting - entertaining story line. Not the best show but I'm entertained every episode I watch.

....It seems to have strayed quite a bit from the novel..... but I'm enjoying it for what it is. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was obssessed with House of Cards season 1 and didn't think there was a cure to my obssession.

There is.......... And it's called season 2.

What an epic and utter disaster that was.

Season 2 wasn't bad - but not nearly the powerhouse S1 was. Season 2 was also kinda depressing in a sense, too. I'm excited for S3, though. They need to bring back Freddy.

Under The Dome

I call that show Under the Dumb. I watch it but I mostly hate-watch it. It's like watching a train wreck every time they get into a situation where they have to make any sort of decision... because they will inevitably make the worst possible one for absolutely no reason.

I have Justified in my queue, I'll get around to it. Just finished season 2 of Hell On Wheels last week. Love that show too. I just started watching Vikings recently.

That`s the problem now. There is just too many good shows. It`s hard to watch them all do to time constraints or weekly commitments.

There are so many great shows that it makes me feel overwhelmed at times trying to pick them, then keep up with them.

That`s why I prefer mostly movies because I get a beginning, middle and end, then move on to the next one.