• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reasonable price for NM 98?

579 posts in this topic

Well. A sad day in my little comic world.

Sold my 9.8 for 725 to a dealer at the con.

Oh well. Not the end of the world. 300 dollar profit sounds good to me any day of the week.

Seems like you could have done better selling it here on the boards. Hope you got something else that you wanted. (thumbs u

Oh well. Not the end of the world. 300 dollar profit sounds good to me any day of the week.

I must have just missed you. I passed by Rick and he showed it to me saying he just picked it up.

I must have just missed you. I passed by Rick and he showed it to me saying he just picked it up.

I think the guys name was Mike. Glasses, gotee, grayish hair. ..

Yea. Wasn't really looking to rip off anyone because I know what I paid. I picked a Soundwave Masterpiece figure and got the wife a pair of sunglasses. Still have a few left.

That Masterpiece Soundwave is KILLER. Great pick-up.

Peace,

Chip

Thanks Chip! Yea, has all 5 cassette tapes. Gonna leave it in box unopened for now. U collect Transformers?

Having bought my copy for cover price,I find it hard to imagine people paying these prices.

My Dad says the same thing about all the books he got for free in the 60s.

(His dad owned a General Store, so he took home a lot of the books that didn't sell)

Yea. Wasn't really looking to rip off anyone because I know what I paid. I picked a Soundwave Masterpiece figure and got the wife a pair of sunglasses. Still have a few left.

That Masterpiece Soundwave is KILLER. Great pick-up.

Peace,

Chip

This is one item I snagged and always wanted...

Dojo was there and got it from them.

20140928_204651_zpsebrsxzyv.jpg

20140928_204731_zpslulsoviz.jpg

20140928_205014_zpssbmbs5fe.jpg

Thanks Chip! Yea, has all 5 cassette tapes. Gonna leave it in box unopened for now. U collect Transformers?

Sadly all I afford to collect right now is dust.

I used to have quite a few G1 MIB, but that was 20 years ago. :(

Soundwave was always one of my favorites.

Peace,

Chip

Sadly all I afford to collect right now is dust.

I used to have quite a few G1 MIB, but that was 20 years ago. :(

Soundwave was always one of my favorites.

Peace,

Chip

lol. ..dust.

G1 so classic!

Great pickup on the Masterpiece Soundwave Vodoo Doll. I got one myself as well as the TRU Masterpiece of Grimlock. I had a few MIB G1 Transformers, but sold most of them a couple year ago. All I have left are my complete MIB Dinobots and MIB Soundwave.