• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECCC report in one picture

20 posts in this topic

I can't even tell you how special this pic is. I am so happy that, in a HUGE convention center.....filled with 50,000 + people ..... I was fortunate enough to walk past the place where these two precious souls happened to be

popeyeandoliveoilbest_zpsdae58104.jpg

I have to say after going to all NYCC, ECCC had some of the most outrageous cosplay i have ever seen! Some of them were so creative, except the male and female Harley Quinn. hm

I can't even tell you how special this pic is. I am so happy that, in a HUGE convention center.....filled with 50,000 + people ..... I was fortunate enough to walk past the place where these two precious souls happened to be

popeyeandoliveoilbest_zpsdae58104.jpg

This pic is epic ! :applause:

Wish I would have seen those two. So awesome.

There was a lot of great cosplay, and a few disturbing ones (male Leeloo)

I was getting a couple sketches done by Alvin Lee when Akuma and the Boxer dude stopped and hung out with him for a while, got a great pic of them together.