• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

We're going to see copies of number two on the shelves for weeks if not months. Since Midtown instituted the 5 per limit on the SBs, copies still remain on the shelf as recent as last night.

Hmmm if CGC does in fact nick books for this defect, I imagine that's going to make the variants that much more valuable. Might be time to pick up a few...

I'm sure you could find a way to make them look valuable, even if they turn out not to be. hm

Seriously, do you have any idea what a fool you make yourself appear? You constantly talk about stepping back from selling (and in fact stepping back from the boards generally) and then follow it up with this sort of guff.

stepping away from selling on the boards.

and also i think my post has merit for others, its definitely food for thought. if defects are being seen across the run, and not in the variants.

i know you don't like me, that's fine mate you've made it clear, there's no need to mar every thread i'm in. i think my reputation's got enough dirt on it without you digging it up and derailing every thread i post in.

Hmmm if CGC does in fact nick books for this defect, I imagine that's going to make the variants that much more valuable. Might be time to pick up a few...

I'm sure you could find a way to make them look valuable, even if they turn out not to be. hm

Seriously, do you have any idea what a fool you make yourself appear? You constantly talk about stepping back from selling (and in fact stepping back from the boards generally) and then follow it up with this sort of guff.

stepping away from selling on the boards.

and also i think my post has merit for others, its definitely food for thought. if defects are being seen across the run, and not in the variants.

i know you don't like me, that's fine mate you've made it clear, there's no need to mar every thread i'm in. i think my reputation's got enough dirt on it without you digging it up and derailing every thread i post in.

Digging up and derailing every thread you post in? Hardly.

It's got nothing to do with liking or not liking you. Can't you see that posting about selling comics (or implying that you're going to) is just going to wind people up, especially after:

also after shipping out the outstanding books i have had, i'm stepping away from the board and selling for the foreseeable future.

Who cares whether you sell here or elsewhere? You'll no doubt be shilling your auctions again in no time. You've already said once, at great length, that you understood what you did was wrong - and then you went and did it again.

I completely accept that you've got a right to post here, as you haven't been banned (yet). I'd just strongly advise that you stop even talking about selling.

You are right about one thing though - this thread probably doesn't need any more derailing.

:popcorn:

Found the theme music for the show.

Excellent Carr! I nominate this one

I like both of your picks. I would offer this from the former guitarist of Motörhead and the current (at least I think so) singer of Flogging Molly . Fastway Heft. Some good Louisiana/Mississippi swamp/bayou music. Well, at least when I'm visiting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8xyjXgmrx8

Ps: Pete Way from UFO was the bassist.

Edited by The Authority

Found the theme music for the show.

Excellent Carr! I nominate this one

I like both of your picks. I would offer this from the former guitarist of Motörhead and the current (at least I think so) singer of Flogging Molly . Fastway Heft. Some good Louisiana/Mississippi swamp/bayou music. Well, at least when I'm visiting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8xyjXgmrx8

:gossip: Dave King is also the singer of Flogging Molly ( the younger kids know them, right? )