• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Anyway, I feel that the RRP diminshes the the value of the other #1s as do the FP and Ghost variants. 2c

Isn't this good though, if you take away the that need to hoard regular copies of #1 by hoarder collectors by giving them something more collectible to focus on. That way the #1 regular remains affordable to whomever wishes to jump into the title. Sure, you can call it a manufactured collectible, but it's a collectible nonetheless. Just my thoughts.

I guess it depends on your point of view. I've never purchased the RRP because of the price. It was the advertised cover for months prior to release and what I based my pre-order on. I like it a lot better than the regular green cover and I wish they would have made the RRP the green. They did try to make it up on issue #8 but it was brown. Ugh. lol

:roflmao:

Whats up dude ?

Same old doing some planning for my girlfriends surprise Party tomorrow. :banana:

Good luck with the surprise brother, and have fun!!

I just grabbed a copy of this from a LCS and didn't realize it was missing the bottom staple until I was home. This has probably already been covered in this thread but I'll ask anyway: is this normal?

I just grabbed a copy of this from a LCS and didn't realize it was missing the bottom staple until I was home. This has probably already been covered in this thread but I'll ask anyway: is this normal?

No not normal from what i have seen. (thumbs u

Can't wait for issue #2

I'd hate to be the party pooper but it looks like the regular cover is cooling off.

:wishluck: that the variants with the 1000 print runs do better.

Good that just means I can get them cheap until the story heats up. (thumbs u

Look at East of West sales for what I think is a good comparison on the variants for this book. I wouldn't sweat the book going up or down or all around at this point. Issue #2 isn't even out yet. I think this will be a great story and it feels like small town USA as I read it.

I hope I didn't over do it with the variants, I have 2 thirdeye, 2 FP, 4 dcbs and 4 cbldf, I really don't know what possessed me to buy so many as I'm usually happy with one copy.

And no, this is not a solicitation for sales, I've never sold a book yet, I've given some away, but never sold a book.