• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

we had quite a few 'snake kisser' churches around where I lived. He needs to make sure not everyone is portrayed as corrupt, there's a lot of good people in the south.

Edited by krighton

we had quite a few 'snake kisser' churches around where I lived. He needs to make sure not everyone is portrayed as corrupt, there's a lot of good people in the south.

I agree, but I view the corruption being more analagous to the "good ol' boy" system that is still prevalent everywhere down here even now.

I've received a number of PM's from SB fans both from this thread as well as others who took part in the SB s/s op with Jason Aaron earlier this month.

Two things to address ----

YES----your SB books are going to pop for grading very shortly.

Those who also sent in their own books---same thing.

The second query I've been asked is in regards to this Heroes exclusive of SB #1

I'll be offering signature series op of this variant signed by both cover artist Chris Brunner & series artist Jason Latour.

Please PM for details, and also updates on the earlier s/s op w/ Jason Aaron.

If you're also looking to add Jason Latour to your previous Aaron s/s book, these (should) be back in time for Heroes, please inquire if this is something you want to consider or if you are interested in a fresh SB #1 s/s with Latour.

quick!! buy up every copy you can find and put them on ebay so some rube can overpay!!

last I checked that's how supply and demand worked

:baiting:

Only 2 copies left on ebay. The power of the boards!

Is it a one page cameo, or does he appear throughout the remainder of the scalped series?

And if it's a cameo, is Southern Bastards #1 still considered a "Full 1st Appearance?"

God Damn it, I feel I hoarded the wrong book, I'm going back to purchasing 2 copies max of any given book.