• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

So I spoke with Jason Latour at Heroes this past weekend about Scalped 43.....

It has NOTHING to do with Southern Bastards. Not even remotely related to the run, or anyone's first appearance.

So 3 of the 4 LCS here are sold out of #3 before noon.... luckily i was able to grab one, but not entirely sure why.. I suspect they didn't order many, but i read this and keep wanting more!

So 3 of the 4 LCS here are sold out of #3 before noon.... luckily i was able to grab one, but not entirely sure why.. I suspect they didn't order many, but i read this and keep wanting more!

I think #3 was the first issue that wasn't returnable based on incentives of reaching a certain # of orders. I think we will see a precipitous drop from #2 to #3 and I think we'll have a real idea about how many people are reading this by the middle of next month. 2c

Wow ! I've rad East of West and now Southern Bastards and both were Tony the Tiger Grrrrrreaatt !!! lol

What a great comic day ! Now on to Nailbiter....

:applause:

I bought a stack of books , ( all 3 of those included ) got my DCBS order last night... And have only had time to read only one,

July 4th weekend is going to be a reading frenzy.

anyone have any idea what the print run is on all the different covers for issue 1

(shrug)

It was #50 at around 38,000. I don't know if this included the variants.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-04.html

Larry has stated that you have to have at least 1000 to get an Image variant.

Edited by The Authority

anyone have any idea what the print run is on all the different covers for issue 1

(shrug)

It was #50 at around 38,000. I don't know if this included the variants.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-04.html

Larry has stated that you have to have at least 1000 to get an Image variant.

Is there any other stipulations? to get this or just order a 1000? what would stop say someone like me from ordering 1000 variants with my name on it?