• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Wow ! I've rad East of West and now Southern Bastards and both were Tony the Tiger Grrrrrreaatt !!! lol

What a great comic day ! Now on to Nailbiter....

:applause:

I bought a stack of books , ( all 3 of those included ) got my DCBS order last night... And have only had time to read only one,

July 4th weekend is going to be a reading frenzy.

Yes sir ! Grilling out, fireworks, comic books, and a hot chick (yes, my wife of 23 wonderful years) by my side. Life is good :grin:

Yes sir ! Grilling out, fireworks, comic books, and a hot chick (yes, my wife of 23 wonderful years) by my side. Life is good :grin:

I only have 20 more years to go to catch up to you!! :banana:

anyone have any idea what the print run is on all the different covers for issue 1

(shrug)

It was #50 at around 38,000. I don't know if this included the variants.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-04.html

Larry has stated that you have to have at least 1000 to get an Image variant.

Is there any other stipulations? to get this or just order a 1000? what would stop say someone like me from ordering 1000 variants with my name on it?

You need creator approval.

Wow ! I've rad East of West and now Southern Bastards and both were Tony the Tiger Grrrrrreaatt !!! lol

I bought a stack of books , ( all 3 of those included ) got my DCBS order last night... And have only had time to read only one,

I hear Joe Walsh in the back ground (thumbs u

I hear Joe Walsh in the back ground (thumbs u

Oh yeah ! Now if I could just remember where I left that Maserati... hehe

So I finally read all three issues and this book is so damn good. I can totally see Clint Eastwood playing Earl. I will definitely keep this on my pull list.

I think Clint is a bit too old now sadly.. I know he's not an actor, but I think this guy would be a good Earl Tubb

holmesonhomes.jpg

I love this book, but if they don't ditch the Walking Tall theme then I think it's pointless to talk about castings. Can't see Hollywood doing the "tough-guy-with-an-axe handle/bat" again. Honestly, I'm surprised Aaron even went there at all, pretty unoriginal for such a great writer.

I love this book, but if they don't ditch the Walking Tall theme then I think it's pointless to talk about castings. Can't see Hollywood doing the "tough-guy-with-an-axe handle/bat" again. Honestly, I'm surprised Aaron even went there at all, pretty unoriginal for such a great writer.

Yeah I was certain some twist was waiting somewhere in there... I'm becoming less certain as time passes, but it may still happen. It is just so very similar to the old 'Walking Tall' / 'Billy Jack' movies that it has left me scratching my head.