• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Silver surfer 1

23 posts in this topic

Hey got this silver surfer #1 it's my lower grade one but thought I'd send it in. Just wondering what people thought it would get its on its way back to me so I'll give what it got in a day or so

Front

Silversurfer1front_zpse768a16d.jpg

Back

Silversurfer1back_zps75a1421c.jpg

Thanks

Russ

What is on his face? It looks like he's smiling with Cable's glowing eye.

lol that would be some mix up and sorry that was the only scans I got before I sent off to cgc

Thanks to everyone who's guessed so far

It looks like somebody used a pencil or pen and put eyes and also did some work on the mouth. Then somebody tried to erase it starting at his left eye, found that it wasn't going to work and then stopped. That was my very first impression. He does have a very evil Darkseid'ish look to him though. It really looks cool!

Structurally I give the book a 6.0

Hey thanks for all the guesses, I like a few thought it would be 6.0 at best but it's come back as 7.0 I sent through a company here in the UK so just waiting on it landing at my door

Russ