• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Never saw Firefly. I rarely watch TV and haven't for over a decade. There are a ton of great shows out there but I don't want to get addicted to them.

Homeland? Much bigger role than she had in Firefly.

Never saw Firefly. I rarely watch TV and haven't for over a decade. There are a ton of great shows out there but I don't want to get addicted to them.

I never saw Firefly but I'm a big Homeland fan and I enjoyed her in that, especially that first episode, and before she cut her hair.

Walking Dead is literally the only show I've followed for the past few years.

Unless I get stuck listening to Duck Dynasty or Survivor when everyone else has it on. lol

There are plenty of shows I'd like to watch but I don't want to get sucked into them so I just avoid altogether.

Well...this is going to make me watch more often. :)

Morena Baccarin Joins Gotham Cast

UpJOPX9.jpg

Um, isn't she a little too young for the role?

Well in the comics, she's probably generally 5 years older than Jim Gordon? I think this actress is probably 5 years older than Ryan Atwood. So its seems about right.

Sorry but Victor Zsasz at GCPD was ridiculous. Good episode otherwise.

I agree. The GCPD allows an armed goon to walk in and commandeer their entire department and all the cops walk out when he demands they turn over a fellow cop who he is obviously going to kill? I don't care how corrupt the GCPD is, that was just ridiculous. Or are the only cops on the GCPD who are not in the pockets of the crime bosses Montoya and Allen (and Gordon)? The whole scene was too far-fetched (and that's saying a lot for a comic book show). But the episode picked up from there and ended well so they made up for that ridiculous scene. I do like the show for the most part.

Edited by CongoBill