• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

I'm calling it now, going out on a limb and saying that the kid little Bruce beat up is the joker. Figuring the watch that Bruce used almost as brass knuckles gave that kid a nasty scar

Pretty sure it was Tommy Elliott, aka HUSH. But certainly there could be a TWIST.

Who else hopes Barbara leaves and doesn't come back?

He's on the way.

GOTHAM: Nicholas D’Agosto Talks 'Harvey Dent' And The Chances Of Seeing 'Two-Face'

------------------

"I don’t want to go so far as to say they’re written. I don’t want to stress that too much. The character does get established as a positive character that Jim Gordon [ben McKenzie] can get behind. But there’s an ambition in his Harvey Dent, there’s almost a craven ambition to him, and that can lead to his more angry episodes. It lends itself to a darker element to him that most people will know. Dent is still a pure and genuine character who switches with the accident." As for how much Gotham will pay homage to the character's comic book roots and if we'll see any forshadowing, D'Agosto added: "Oh yeah. It’s a facet of the television world. It’s important to speak to a larger audience and to speak to have these kind of [touchstones] because people have their minds in so many different shows. Definitely from the first scene you’ll see me flipping a coin. I hope it comes across like in Eckhart’s version where it was used by Harvey as a tool to subtly manipulate people into getting his way."

------------------

:whee:

Yeah, they were touting a preview of the Dent/Gordon meeting to be shown during "Sleepy Hollow" right after the last "Gotham" epi.

It wasn't enough to get me to watch that show, though. It'll be on the regular show soon enough.

;)

-slym

So are they just making Bruce exponentially younger than his entire rogues gallery, then?

it doesn't seem like it to me. catwoman is slightly older (but not by much), and penguin is, but then again, penguin was always older than batman.not sure who else has been introduced that's portrayed older than normal.

Edited by Hawkman

Yeah, they were touting a preview of the Dent/Gordon meeting to be shown during "Sleepy Hollow" right after the last "Gotham" epi.

It wasn't enough to get me to watch that show, though. It'll be on the regular show soon enough.

;)

-slym

You mean Fox attempting to drive more traffic towards 'Sleepy Hollow'?

Something definitely changed with that show's scripts. Now it feels like a horror-melodrama, and less about folklore becoming reality. But maybe that is what happens when legends become everyday experiences.

(shrug)

I'm calling it now, going out on a limb and saying that the kid little Bruce beat up is the joker. Figuring the watch that Bruce used almost as brass knuckles gave that kid a nasty scar

Pretty sure it was Tommy Elliott, aka HUSH. But certainly there could be a TWIST.

Yeah they said in the episode it was Tommy Elliot - that actually made me smile

Yeah, she does nothing but suck.

I'll take her over Fish Pinkett any day. Er, Jada Mooney... dammit! You know who I mean!

:ohnoez:

-slym

i find she is eye candy, so I don't mind seeing her.

I also really like the girl hanging with Falcone.