• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

It's starting to feel a little NBC/Constantine vibe-ish.

WTH is FOX doing?

-slym

I've heard about this thing called March Madness. Don't know what it is, but I hear it gives staunch competition in ratings. (shrug)

But Gotham is a Monday-night show, and most of the basketball games, except for the Final, are on later in the week & on weekends.

Right?

One episode left, it would air tomorrow night - is there an NCAA game scheduled for tomorrow night??

-slym

But Gotham is a Monday-night show, and most of the basketball games, except for the Final, are on later in the week & on weekends.

Right?

One episode left, it would air tomorrow night - is there an NCAA game scheduled for tomorrow night??

-slym

Don't rightly know. Not a big watcher of sports.

There are 4 more episodes for the first season, but the next one wont be until 4/13/2015

the way the show is going I am going to make a prediction

Fish does NOT die this season

Instead the good Doctor operates on her and harvests many parts including her FACE.

That way they can have a new actress take over the role for season two and still get rid of Jada

Heck with the skills the DR showed on his former Office Manager, the replacement could bear almost no physical resemblance to Ms Pinkett Smith

IMHO they have invested too much in the character to just get rid of her.

Edited by jmg3637

I read an article that Fish Mooney will not be on the show next season. Jada Pinkett-Smith only signed on for one year! The show instantly got better!

I must admit, I too have tired of the character . . . it's good to hear they're putting it out to pasture.

I made my prediction earlier.

Fish will be back. But not played by Jada.

Complete harvest and replacement surgery that transforms her into someone else.

And yes i think the show is building. Hope it stays around long enough for Brucie to grow up into a young Bat

GOTHAM Actor Cameron Monaghan Reveals New Details About His Take On 'The Joker'

------------------

"I read pretty much every comic I could get ahold of. There were the obvious ones, like "The Dark Knight Returns" or "The Killing Joke," and some older ones like "The Laughing Fish." I looked at pretty much every writer you can think of, from Grant Morrison to Brian Azzarello. I was trying to understand how the Joker is portrayed throughout the media."

As for his specific take on the iconic villain, he added: "I very much adore the sadistic nature of him. There's his ability to remain cool and calm and cunning. He enjoys making other people squirm, which I think is fascinating. He enjoys pressing buttons a little bit. I only had that one scene to really show off, so I wanted to take advantage of it as much as I could. I was playing with the character's intelligence a little bit there. I was lucky to get that scene where we get the turn, where we get that last punch line, where it's revealed he's been scheming all along. That moment is great. Like any actor, I was relying on the -script to carry me, and I think it works."

------------------

So he is a early version of The Joker.

:ohnoez:

GOTHAM Actor Cameron Monaghan Reveals New Details About His Take On 'The Joker'

------------------

"I read pretty much every comic I could get ahold of. There were the obvious ones, like "The Dark Knight Returns" or "The Killing Joke," and some older ones like "The Laughing Fish." I looked at pretty much every writer you can think of, from Grant Morrison to Brian Azzarello. I was trying to understand how the Joker is portrayed throughout the media."

As for his specific take on the iconic villain, he added: "I very much adore the sadistic nature of him. There's his ability to remain cool and calm and cunning. He enjoys making other people squirm, which I think is fascinating. He enjoys pressing buttons a little bit. I only had that one scene to really show off, so I wanted to take advantage of it as much as I could. I was playing with the character's intelligence a little bit there. I was lucky to get that scene where we get the turn, where we get that last punch line, where it's revealed he's been scheming all along. That moment is great. Like any actor, I was relying on the -script to carry me, and I think it works."

------------------

So he is a early version of The Joker.

:ohnoez:

I'm sure he would like to think he is.