• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

GOTHAM Season 2 Will Focus On 'The Joker' | 'Jerome Valeska' To Return

Ever since Jerome was first introduced, many fans have dying to know when the character will next pop up in the show and, courtesy of showrunner Bruno Heller, we now have an answer: "We're going to find out how the hell Jerome, the proto-Joker we met earlier in this season, connects with the Joker as people known him. That's the big focus of the beginning of the second season. We're going to tell the story of how the Joker came to be."

a6456a9705c2fd725ce4774ef1f05483.gif

GOTHAM Season 2 Will Focus On 'The Joker' | 'Jerome Valeska' To Return

Ever since Jerome was first introduced, many fans have dying to know when the character will next pop up in the show and, courtesy of showrunner Bruno Heller, we now have an answer: "We're going to find out how the hell Jerome, the proto-Joker we met earlier in this season, connects with the Joker as people known him. That's the big focus of the beginning of the second season. We're going to tell the story of how the Joker came to be."

a6456a9705c2fd725ce4774ef1f05483.gif

They can't do this! The Joker won't appear in a Batman movie for a few years! Insanity! :ohnoez:

Did Fish wander into Bartertown and come back with some of it's inhabitants?

What a heap of stinking doo-doo (except for Bruces secret find at the end).

If Fish comes back - I won't watch another episode - 100% the reason separating the very good from the very poor.

Oh, and Barbara vs Lee - a 3 yr old saw that coming....

I know, not a popular opinion but she started out as a fresh character amongst all the Batman cliches we have gotten over the years in movies, tv shows, and video games. Can't say I liked her at the end since, IMHO, the whole show went down the tubes by it's finale.

What a heap of stinking doo-doo (except for Bruces secret find at the end)

I just caught up with the last 2 episodes and -- looking back at last season and this season -- this show has gone from good to really good to meh to WTF?. The mob fighting and in-fighting reminds me of the Tracy movie. Weak writing.

What a heap of stinking doo-doo (except for Bruces secret find at the end)

I just caught up with the last 2 episodes and -- looking back at last season and this season -- this show has gone from good to really good to meh to WTF?. The mob fighting and in-fighting reminds me of the Tracy movie. Weak writing.

That was the only thing I didn't like was the way it came to a crashing meh in the end with that fight between Penguin and Fish. It could have been so much more - and without Fish.

I am looking forward to Season Two though.

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Gotham

What I’ve got is… Fox’s Gotham casting for Season 2 a “male DC Villain” described as “intelligent, cultured and highly articulate,” “extremely attractive, both seductive and threatening,” as well as a female DC Villain in her mid- to late 20s — “a sexy knock-out.” So get speculating!

btas-15.gif

What I’ve got is… Fox’s Gotham casting for Season 2 a “male DC Villain” described as “intelligent, cultured and highly articulate,” “extremely attractive, both seductive and threatening,” as well as a female DC Villain in her mid- to late 20s — “a sexy knock-out.” So get speculating!

The girl could be Poison Ivy? (shrug)

What Ive got is Foxs Gotham casting for Season 2 a male DC Villain described as intelligent, cultured and highly articulate, extremely attractive, both seductive and threatening, as well as a female DC Villain in her mid- to late 20s a sexy knock-out. So get speculating!

The girl could be Poison Ivy? (shrug)

I think they've already got the young poison ivy on the show, she's friends with selina.

Howabout Knockout?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_(DC_Comics)

I'm no Bat expert, but could Hugo Strange be the male villain? Seems obvious enough, and fits the timeframe. No idea about the female villain... I can't picture a "knockout" who doesn't already have a ton of exposure. How about Nocturna? She's a vampire, she'll keep until Bruce is older (shrug)

If they're going with the "use them now, they'll never be in a movie anyway" angle, how about Phobia and Dr Moon? Neither of them need CG to work.

I'm no Bat expert, but could Hugo Strange be the male villain? Seems obvious enough, and fits the timeframe. No idea about the female villain... I can't picture a "knockout" who doesn't already have a ton of exposure. How about Nocturna? She's a vampire, she'll keep until Bruce is older (shrug)

If they're going with the "use them now, they'll never be in a movie anyway" angle, how about Phobia and Dr Moon? Neither of them need CG to work.

good call on hugo strange. so far none of the enemies are really 'meta'

good call on hugo strange. so far none of the enemies are really 'meta'

It actually is a good recommendation.

:wishluck:

Jessica Lucas Joins Gotham Season Two as Tigress

Following yesterday’s reveal that James Frain had joined the cast of “Gotham” as half of a brand-new villain duo, TVLine brings word that the other half has been cast in the form of Jessica Lucas (Cloverfield, Evil Dead). Lucas will take on the role of Tabitha Galavan, the “Gotham” version of the DC villain Tigress. Together, she and her brother will bring chaos and violence to streets of Gotham, which will lead to the creation of other DC villains.

There have been a few different versions of the character Tigress, one such example going all the way back to the Golden Age of comics where she made her debut in Action Comics #1, the same debut as Superman. Other versions have come along since then, the second Tigress Paula Brooks even starting out as a hero before transitioning into a villain.

JLtigress-header.jpg