• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 3

2,686 posts in this topic

this should ring a bell of how much of a crook/ danny boy is:

fantazia.jpg

fantazia1.jpg

all books come trimmed and coloured touch to rip you off. 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gifforeheadslap.gifmad.gif BTW, his raw grading sucks arse. screwy.gif

wow. The hobby dodged a bullet when Danny didnt buy the Larsen and Pennsylvania Action 1s !!!! Whew, close call!!

the prices are interesting too. I remember Danny was laughingly way ahead of the market, even tho the keys look absurdly cheap now. And forget the fact that yhose prices were for trimmed or color touched books - - that wasnt known then. He was just another top CBG-ad dealer with the most aggressive pricing. No Dannys prices were th etippy top at the time.

But look at Cap100. $500. Thats about what it sells for today!

the prices are interesting too. I remember Danny was laughingly way ahead of the market, even tho the keys look absurdly cheap now. And forget the fact that yhose prices were for trimmed or color touched books - - that wasnt known then. He was just another top CBG-ad dealer with the most aggressive pricing. No Dannys prices were th etippy top at the time.

But look at Cap100. $500. Thats about what it sells for today!

I believe they call that "Visionary Pricing". insane.gif

I kinds lost my point actually. Im not dute I was slamming Cap 100 for being exposed as a dog of a key... or marveling at how th eREAL keys now sell for 30x as much as those "ridiculous prices". Imagine if ANY of those ads really WERE NM/M!!!

no. he only says that cause some people accused him of it. And for years now we've been on a Dupcak shill alert here...every new wiseguy poster is analyzed as a possible Danny resurgence....

So am I to understand that When I sold an FF 1 to Richard Koos was I selling the book to Dupcak and/or Comic keys but not Krazy kat and possibly Abrams but possibly to none of the above except the DR.?

The FF #1 that you thought you sold to Richard Koos, was really sold to Danny Dupcak. He has been using the name "Richard Koos" as his alias for years. Originally he claimed to be Dr. Richard Koos, but when he couldn't prove it, he conveniently never made that claim again.

Richard Koos has lived with Danny's mother for over 20 years.

Abrams is just one of many shills ID's that Dupcak has had on the boards. He tries to disguise his writing style, but I could always spot him a mile away. He generally tries to keep a low profile so he doesn't get booted off the boards.

He has just one simple agenda, and that's to destroy CGC.

bumpit.gif

Hey, CGC, inquiring minds want to know: What is the evidence that undetected trimming has been a problem with VIA submissions going back only 9 months, and not a longer period of time?

fantazia.jpg

fantazia1.jpg

all books come trimmed and coloured touch to rip you off. 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gifforeheadslap.gifmad.gif BTW, his raw grading sucks arse. screwy.gif

wow. The hobby dodged a bullet when Danny didnt buy the Larsen and Pennsylvania Action 1s !!!! Whew, close call!!

GREAT AD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uncirculated proof comics.... cloud9.gif

Actually I was in the store around 1986-87

I was a regular

He did have uncut cover proofs of Fantastic Four # 5 along with some others

I am pretty sure they were real - they were large sheets

But then again, with Danny boy you NEVER know

Did this guy Jason Ewert ever go to trial? I have been telling my non-comic friends whats been going down in the comic book field with Ewert and Danny Dupcake and they can`t believe it. One of my non-comic friends said

the word COMIC-CONS takes on a whole new meaning before you would thing of the COMIC part but now you will think of the CONS part. :(

Figured I'd bump this for any newbies (like me) who hadn't read it, but mainly I wanted to highlight this quote:

It is funny because back before I posted here I used to see Ewert's books and think man he really has the stuff. Now I just think, what a foker ripping people off. Too good to be true, probably is. Such a shame.

:roflmao: (because we don't have an irony graemlin)

fantazia.jpg

fantazia1.jpg

GREAT AD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but if you're looking for true irony, the posting of this ad in this thread...well, it doesn't get much better than that. :whistle: