• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 3

2,686 posts in this topic

I am not Dupcak.

So many of your posts were low KEY, that it's hard to nail down whether you've been as sneaky as it looks. It sure looks to this cynic like an awfully big coincidence that you asked, whether in reference to Dan or Jason, " Is he a book doctor?"

This thread is a very interesting reread.

ALL HAIL JASON EWERT

I am not Dupcak.

So many of your posts were low KEY, that it's hard to nail down whether you've been as sneaky as it looks. It sure looks to this cynic like an awfully big coincidence that you asked, whether in reference to Dan or Jason, " Is he a book doctor?"

ALL HAIL JASON EWERT

I don't think Abrams is Dupcak (his posts read nothing like Dupcak's), but whether he is or not, who cares? All he has done is perform a valuable public service by calling out the FF 3. confused-smiley-013.gif

I am not Dupcak.

ALL HAIL JASON EWERT

I don't think Abrams is Dupcak (his posts read nothing like Dupcak's), but whether he is or not, who cares? All he has done is perform a valuable public service by calling out the FF 3. confused-smiley-013.gif

yeah, I dont know who Abrams is, but Duppie often can maintain a "new voice" and writing style for awhile in his new identities. But sooner or later the layers peel away and we see the same tics etc. Just takes time.

For those of you who think this is much ado about nothing:

Among the books I was bidding for in the current Heritage Signature Auction, four of them (FOUR!) were just removed from the auction.

Oil has been spilt. Let the toxic cleanup begin....

Amazing that a guy with 100% postive feedback needs to do that huh? 27_laughing.gif

No doubt... so does this mean that he is planning on staying in business?!?! frustrated.gif

Some nerve this guy must have...

I think he's hiding the names of his buyers so people don't try to contact them for information on the books.

The next step is to start a new account but that will be hard to do because I'm sure once some 9.4-9.8 CGC slabs show up under some low feedback seller's auctions the clever folks will be all over it within a week.

I copied all the user id's before Ewert went private. This is private info. so ?

Well at least we dont have to create a poll and vote for thread of the year for 2005. insane.gif

Or 2006, for that matter... tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Depends! Are we on a calendar year, or a fiscal year around here? confused-smiley-013.gif