• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 3

2,686 posts in this topic

If we can just take a moment to pause.... That was really some thread. Ewert. That slimy weasel faced scrotum nosed pinstripe wearin' beedy eyed two bit con man. A few things are certain. One, he was caught red handed. And, two, that red right hand of his has grown so sore in recent days that it may just need medical attention. U know what I'm talkin' about!

Yeah Ewerts is banned from CGC, he probably get a lawsuits from different buyers, but I doubt it he get criminal charges!

This thread is a record breaker all right...but so is your statement above.

Are you going for a personal best of how many times you can repeat it?

We heard you the 1st time guy! makepoint.gifyeahok.gifinsane.gif

Couldn't find this thread! poke2.gif

Couldn't find this thread! poke2.gif

I've deffo read this very same quote from him at least twice, maybe three times, I'm sure others can confirm it.

It's like he's the guy in the bar who thinks he's got a witty soundbite which nobody heard, so he repeats it over...

He sounds like the guy 'in that 70's show'....FEZ screwy.gif

Bump. I have nothing to add to this thread. However, it's an old friend. For me it's equivalent of reading ASM 23 again. I remember where I was when I first bought the book. Does anyone remember where they were when Abrams posted? It seems as if it was only a couple of months ago.

no. he only says that cause some people accused him of it. And for years now we've been on a Dupcak shill alert here...every new wiseguy poster is analyzed as a possible Danny resurgence....

So am I to understand that When I sold an FF 1 to Richard Koos was I selling the book to Dupcak and/or Comic keys but not Krazy kat and possibly Abrams but possibly to none of the above except the DR.?

yeah. I think. ummm, maybe... whaa????

DD is Hammer is ComicKeys is Richard Koos and a bunch of defunct identities on the boards. I dont think he's KK, but might be Abrams. And maybe a few others around here . There has been a lot of new interest and new people showing up since the Ewert thing erupted. He mightta snuck in a back door!!.