• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So this dude from Houston came to Dallas to pick up his HA auction win...

93 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Mr. Bedrock!

10297748_758995250797633_568888212633686840_n.jpg

Lots and lots of adjectives used to describe this purchase, so far. hm I think I'll go with, "Insanely cool!"

Congratulations!

Jeebus.

I think I chose the wrong career.

How great would it be to work in an industry where all you have to have is normal business sense, normal social skills and normal integrity, to tower over your competition?

And then you have someone like Richard, who goes beyond just normal (particularly in the towering part), and the benefits are clear.

Thanks, Tim. It's all easy when you really enjoy what you are doing.

Congrats sir! That is truely awesome! Very cool to be displayed in one of your stores for us pheasants to see! :)

Thanks. Hopefully the framing will be done by early next week.

I hope all of you birds get a chance to come by and see it!

Jeebus.

I think I chose the wrong career.

How great would it be to work in an industry where all you have to have is normal business sense, normal social skills and normal integrity, to tower over your competition?

And then you have someone like Richard, who goes beyond just normal (particularly in the towering part), and the benefits are clear.

Yep. There's being a "big fish in a small pond", then there's being a 1000 lb tuna in a swimming pool.

First of all congratulations on obtaining such an amazing piece of funny book history and thanks for making it available for the rest of us to admire. Hopefully, it'll still be on display mid to late August :wishluck:lol

Congrats sir! That is truely awesome! Very cool to be displayed in one of your stores for us pheasants to see! :)

Which store will it be in and, more importantly, how much are the mints?