• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has MP 15 "REALLY" hit all time highs?

531 posts in this topic

Domo jumped the gun a little bit lol sorry guys. It is confirmed. Until I hear back from the member I'm not naming names but s/he has extensive records and notes the sale and there is a verified feedback having been left to the shill. The gmail accounts are 100% matches and the shipping was done to Francis.

Ok....guys....thanks for a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

We have been able to verify 100 percent that it is a shill account for bigboytoys.

SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER!! (tsk)

Ouch!!! :eek:

Ok....guys....thanks for a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

We have been able to verify 100 percent that it is a shill account for bigboytoys.

Who was the member? And do they have proof they can share?

Once I get his permission that it's ok to reveal his board ID...I will post it.

He still had full name and shipping address for Chapao12 and we verified that it was the same as frankat18 (bigboytoys on the forum).

Thanks (thumbs u

Of course it was. I love it when someone gets called out and then think the can somehow weasel out of it with explanations. They always get caught.

I've been here as long as anyone and I can't recall a time where the board detectives ended up having to issue a "mea culpa". Usually, once they get rolling, your goose is cooked.

Keep lying and digging...it always works. :eyeroll:

Ok....guys....thanks to a forum member who has actually sold to ebayer Chapao12 in the past and still had his contact information...

Play Him Off...

70537-keyboardcat.gif

lol

A big kudo needs to go out to jaybuck43 for sniffing this thing out to begin with. This was not one of those "in your face" type scenarios that was easy to spot.

Nice work, jaybuck! :applause:

A big kudo needs to go out to jaybuck43 for sniffing this thing out to begin with. This was not one of those "in your face" type scenarios that was easy to spot.

Nice work, jaybuck! :applause:

:applause::applause::applause:

Who was the member? And do they have proof they can share?

Once I get his permission that it's ok to reveal his board ID...I will post it.

He still had full name and shipping address for Chapao12 and we verified that it was the same as frankat18 (bigboytoys on the forum).

I knew it! (tsk)