• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

Is there a second season?

I thought it had moved one hour, and the studio had cancelled the back 11 episodes?

I read the sets have been dismantled, so its not looking good. That was a few weeks back, so if it has been changed, then I'll be delighted, as I love Constantine... *bollocks* *wanker* - British cursing at it's finest! lol

Dang.

NBC Execs Say CONSTANTINE's Future Is Still "Up In The Air", But Why?

------------------

"We wish the show had done better live. It has a big viewership after [it airs] in all kinds of ways and it has a younger audience, but the live number is challenging. It hasn't come out in the way we wanted it to, but we love the show. I think it's fair to say we're still talking about it."

------------------

"We got on the bandwagon of these shows based on comic books and maybe there are too many of them. It's a popular series of comics, but it's not The Flash, it's not Batman. So maybe it suffers a little bit there. But as Jen said, it's a show we really like. We love Matt Ryan, who's the star of it. I think we did right by the fans who didn't like the film that was made of it. The future is still up in the air for that show."

------------------

KXvYoYH.png

Happy about a 8pm timeslot on a Friday?

Unless you're Full House, circa 1991, you're smoking crack if you think you're gonna last with a show that dabbles in the Dark Arts during the family hour.

Looks like they're just putting it out of it's misery. (thumbs u

Unless you're Full House, circa 1991, you're smoking crack if you think you're gonna last with a show that dabbles in the Dark Arts during the family hour.

It definitely feels like the timeslot and day have been drastically mishandled. And that is a shame, as the creative team has been working miracles.

It definitely feels like the timeslot and day have been drastically mishandled. And that is a shame, as the creative team has been working miracles.

I figure the publicist who wrote that anyway is probably already living in a corrugated box by now. :(