• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Correct me if I am wrong but . . .

First Joe West tells Barry to stop Iris from blogging about the Flash, and when Barry suggests that telling Iris (that he is the Flash) was the right thing to do (duh-uh), then he tells Barry that he's always known he loved Iris and that he should tell her - but don't tell her your the Flash - WHF?

i'm really like the show and it keeps getting better and i think they can change Plastique story a little if they wanted to.

I sure hope so - I was hoping we'd see a LOT more of her - youser :luhv:

i'm really like the show and it keeps getting better and i think they can change Plastique story a little if they wanted to.

i do hope so, i reason i think this is because

can she really die by her explosions, did they ever tested her powers that much to know she would die.

i do hope so, i reason i think this is because

can she really die by her explosions, did they ever tested her powers that much to know she would die.

She was shot in the chest, which presumably is a bigger issue than the resulting explosion. It'd have to be one helluva explanation to get her back in the land of the living.

I loved the episode, he learns to run up walls, on water and the alcohol scene was great. Looks like next week we get sonic boom punches.

I think it is time for them to jump into more progressing stories, the 1 D level baddie who dies at the end of the episode is getting kind of repetitive. I think it is going to happen in a few weeks when Zoom shows up and Captain Cold and Heatwave come back.

The whole we can't tell Iris thing is kind of silly already at this point, and just brings the same irritated feeling of Ollie not yet telling Thea.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but did you notice Wells dialog. There were a few times he used the word "reverse" in a way it was kind of hung out there.

hm

You are not reaching, there are multiple times every episode they allude to him bent PZ. It would make a great drinking game. That being said, they are making it so obvious I think it could all be just to throw us off and he is really Vandal Savage.

Iris is doing her best Lana Lang impersonation... Other than that I love the show. Hope they keep the horrible drama to a minimum.

Yeah, what is it with that tired old theme? How many times do we have to see someone that's hellbent on reporting what they shouldn't and putting themselves or others in the crossfire. One Lois Lane or Lana Lang is enough.

We don't need to see duplicate behavior from a singular character in every DC franchise.

The Great Flash Conspiracy Of 2024?

Dr. Harrison Wells is Barry Allen, approximately 15 years older.

The Flash has been swerving viewers into believing Wells to be a sort of villain (Zoom?), but it’s only that: A swerve. We know that it’s likely that Eobard “Eddy” Thawne is Zoom, using a first name alias that sounds accurate to the times.

All of Wells’ actions have been geared towards securing a certain future and Wells has a suspicious knowledge of how Barry’s powers work. Viewers assume he’s using calculations, but Wells is rarely shown doing so. The answers just come from the top of his head.

If you pay close attention, it seems Wells has seen all of this before. This is known history to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

their is more to read but not bad and an other idea has to who he is.

I highly doubt that is accurate. Wells has murdered people in the show. No way would Barry Allen do that.

Yeah, what he said (:

Yeah, that's all compostable_fertilizer. No way in hell that the Flash is stabbing people in the abdomen and using villains to murder army generals. PROFESSOR WELLS is PROFESSOR ZOOM.