• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Watched episode 7 tonight, it was interesting. It is hard to tell what Wells motives are, but it seems to me like he has access to the future but is not from it. I also think he may not have knowledge of who the reverse flash is.

In this episode the future newspaper was large enough that you could read the articles. I froze and read it and was bummed out. It is mainly a bunch of gibberish about anti-government terrorists attacking Starling city and Central city with rockets with improper grammar and some repeating sentences.

I don't think they were expecting people to read that paper. They probably didn't bargain on the level of obsession we fans are capable of. They're leaning though. ;)

This episode ramped up the intensity (finally).

it also ramped up the typical CW stuff. Since the Flash told Iris that she is a woman worth being on time for now her feelings for the Flash have intensified but they can't be together. Same old and tired Smallville stuff.

I don't mind the "CW" stuff, I know they need it to keep the show on the air. I just ignore it.

Wells seems to be intent on preventing some future disaster. He appeared less evil in the last show.

Maybe, but I have a real hard time forgetting the knife-to-the-ribs routine.

That's hard to interpret any other way but evil.

But hey, are these not great times when we have things like this to look forward to and discuss?

Next Tuesday and Wednesday should be really great cross-over. I can't hardly wait.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everybody :headbang:

I heard Ralph's name mentioned as well. I thought I heard a few other familiar names mentioned by Dr Wells, but did not go back to listen. ( I assumed others would have made a full list ) Those were among the names of the 17 "dead" from the incident that Dr Wells caused. I suspect that those are actually not dead at all, but are going to be "special" characters

I am feeling a familiar tone from Smallville with all of the regular people impacted by the event.

Here's a list of names dropped by Wells, taken from an article I saw on CBR:

Ralph Dibny (Elongated Man)

Al Rothstein (Atom Smasher)

Will Everett (Amazing-Man)

Grant Emerson (Damage)

Beatriz da Costa (Fire)

Ronnie Raymond (Firestorm)

Title Of THE FLASH's Tenth Episode Hints At Big Plans For A Certain Team

------------------------

The Flash's midseason finale (episode nine) will be titled "The Man in the Yellow Suit" and will iintroduce us to Reverse-Flash for the first time. As big a deal as that is, it sounds like episode 10 - which will kick off the second half of the season in January - is going to be even bigger as Spoiler TV reveals that it's called "Revenge of the Rogues"! This is the episode that Wentworth Miller returns as Captain Cold in, teaming up up with his former Prison Break co-star Dominic Purcell as Heatwave.

------------------------

Holy mess!!!!

FIRESTORM IN DA HOUSE!

I'm definitely digging the development of this series so far. It's amazing that DC/WB has at least four major comic heroes on television currently. All are fairly true to the source material. I'm pleased as punch and honestly I've been waiting for this kind of media presence for these characters since I was a kid.

Giant thumbs up.

Batman was officially referenced. :o

Where ???

First third of the episode or so by Wells.

Yep, missed it completely. doh!

Wells said the NAME :o right there when he and Joe were preaching to Barry about Ollie.

GOOD CATCH (thumbs u

I'll have to watch it again but I'm pretty sure he was comparing Arrows brand of vigilante justice to Batmans and told him he shouldn't be like them.

Who else was bummed to only see a preview of Arrow and. It next weeks Flash. We want the man In the yellow suit!

I'm thinking Wells said

"what that man does is.."

not "what batman does is..."

It wouldn't make sense if they were talking about Batman as the conversation was about Arrow.

this is what I heard.