• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

I just watch the second episode.

* Simon Stagg

* Cosmic Treadmill

* Danton Black / Multiplex

* hints to Ron Raymond (Firestorm)

Not as good as Gotham but the DC Nerd in me is having fun..!

[/font]

:applause:

Roger Howarth Joins Season One Of THE FLASH In A Key Role

According to Deadline, Roger Howarth has landed a recurring role in The Flash's first season on The CW. The site reveals that he will play Mason Bridge, an award winning Central City Picture News reporter who is assigned to watch over new employee Iris West (confiming that we'll get to see Candice Patton delve into her character's furture career as a journalist early on in the series).

However, their relationship apparently becomes complicated when he starts to investigate Barry Allen's mentor, Dr. Wells. Will we finally learn his true motivations? I've done some digging and Bridge doesn't appear to be a character from the comic books. Of course, if you know differentely or have any theories of your own, be sure to share them with us in the comments section below!

Finally caught up! I'm all in! Pretty fun if you don't think too much, which I don't!

Finally caught up! I'm all in! Pretty fun if you don't think too much, which I don't!

You hit the nail on the head - enjoy and don't try explain everything. Like reading a comic! Welcome aboard (thumbs u

Yeah that guy is the Reverse-Flash IMO (the cop is a red herring)

I think so(pretty clever too.) It's cool that they have changed things up enough so that current fans aren't sure exactly what's coming.

Then the real shocker will be when we find out

Eddie is Barry's twin brother

Yeah that guy is the Reverse-Flash IMO (the cop is a red herring)

I think so(pretty clever too.) It's cool that they have changed things up enough so that current fans aren't sure exactly what's coming.

Then the real shocker will be when we find out

Eddie is Barry's twin brother

From the far future :insane:

Seriously?