• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Well, Entertainment Tonight caught up with head production designer Tyler Harron, who confirmed that the gods on the image are indeed meant to be Superman as Zeus (Jupiter), Batman as Hades (Pluto), Wonder Woman as Hera (Juno), the Flash as Hermes (Mercury), Green Arrow as Apollo, Aquaman as Poseidon (Neptune), and the Green Lantern as Hephaestus (Vulcan).

I might re-watch last weeks to help me make it through the withdrawals pains.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

tumblr_ml3l1wYkYv1r3yxp8o1_400.gif

:roflmao:

It might be time to graduate to Gingold :insane:

Ok, can someone help me out? Several posters and I guess even scenes show that when Flash runs, he does a quick zig-zap pattern which gives us his trademark "lightning bolt" logo. Why? I understand the logo and all, but thinking logically, I can't understand what would compel the Flash to run like that. Does anyone have a reasonable answer or am I simply overanalyzing and there really is no reason, other than to display the logo?

I think you got your answer - no reason other than to display the logo.

But Carmine Infantino the 1st official artist of the Silver Age Flash always used to have Flash do these quick direction changes on the pages, I think for no better reason than they looked cool in the pages of the comic.

So it's definitely on-tone in my opinion. (shrug)

I only just remembered we have to wait a week for new episode :tonofbricks:

I might re-watch last weeks to help me make it through the withdrawals pains.

I was pissed because I thought my DVR failed me. Even more pissed when the show wasn't on the app this morning.

:tonofbricks:

That was a sweet scene.

I agree, but didn't he run up the building to snap a photo of Felicity in the last episode?

Whatever - TONIGHT, tonight, FLASH :banana:

I need a Flash-fix real, real bad. :cry:

RANTING SPOILERS:

They sure have a convoluted way of approaching Firestorm. They've got old school and new school Firestorms on deck for the show at the same time!?!?!

Meanwhile Ronnie bit it in the reactor....but they haven't shown hide nor hair of him. No body, no nothing.

And WTF is up with Professor Wells!?!?!?!? He's obviously a bad guy with some agenda.....there's no way that guy isn't Professor Zoom. He's got future knowledge of the Flash, secret rooms with secret mess. Stabbng mofos for fun and threatening army generals? He probably came back in time to kill Flash's mom...then basically has to sit around and wait for Barry to become the Flash. He's gotta protect Barry until some critical point where it no longer matters I guess. If he doesn't then everything that happened up until Professor Zoom's perspective would naturally be paradox and screw him irrevocably. So it makes a helluva lotta sense he's got a lockdown on Barry.

If they keep killing off baddies in a single episode there's not going to be too many left...lol. They already blew away Multiplex....now Plastique?

Geeze, remind me not to be a low tier villain on that show...LMAO.

I guess we're also going to see the development of baddies they can't just throw away: like Zoom....but more probably Crystal Frost. I highly doubt their going to dump Wells and Caitlin in the same way their other villain contemporaries have been handled.

Cisco is obviously the brains in the lot (besides Zoom), so when are they going to bite the bullet and make him Vibe already!?!

I'm a big fan of the show, but yesterday's -script writing was less than solid. I mean Plastique is allowed to know Barry has powers but not Iris? (But of course she's dead now anyway, so she'll never tell anyone) There's a lot more loose-ends imho but I'm going to save it until I can watch it again. But I'm really starting to worry about whomever is calling the shots on the stories. They also seem to waste a lot of time on silly things like the shots of whatever Barry was drinking. Who needs it?

Fingers-crossed the -script writing on this starts to get a little tighter. :wishluck:

I liked the scene where they had to make a special alcohol for Barry.

It's little things like that, that bring the character to life.

Questions like, how crazy is his metabolism? How many calories does he need? Can he get drunk? Answering those little questions are interesting to me, and I like when they address some of them.

Also..

GRODD.