• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Danielle Panabaker Talks The Flash Season 2 Six Month Time Jump And Killer Frost

“The season premiere will address some stuff from the finale; it’s not like there’s some title card that just says, ‘Six months later,’" promised actress Danielle Panabaker during a panel at DragonCon this weekend (via Collider). "We will deal with the singularity and everything that’s going on.”

Asked about the possibility of Killer Frost appearing soon:

“No one is more excited for Caitlin to become Killer Frost than I am," Panabaker said. "Unfortunately I don’t know when that will happen on the show. The writers will say, 'Well this is what’s going to happen. We’re looking forward to this. This is what we’re thinking.' And then scripts evolve, sometimes they don’t make it into the -script as soon as you hope, sometimes we shoot things that don’t even make it into the show. I think our season finale was [an extra] 20 minutes long, so that’s 20 minutes of stuff that they cut out of storylines. Little things, like they explained how Caitlin asked Barry to go get her wedding dress, and they explained the toilets in the pipeline, and that sort of thing. But since we only have 42, 44 minutes, some stuff just sort of falls to the cutting-room floor. Long story short, I’m useless in terms of Killer Frost. I want it to happen very, very badly. Unfortunately I don’t know that it’s happening yet.”

Harrison Wells To Return From Another Timeline Or Another World

The Harrison Wells in Season 2 of The Flash is confirmed to be from another timeline or another world.

"Harrison Wells will be back, but he's going to be a very different Harrison Wells than we've seen before," Stanton tells TV Line. "We've got other worlds. We've got other timelines. All I'm going to say is he's from one of those places.”

:o

What's up with Atom Smasher being portrayed as a baddie? He was a member of the JSA....sometimes even working with the League. What gives?

Alternate reality!

Maybe he is bad at first then reforms like Captain Cold

Spoiler Room: Scoop on The Flash

Andrew Kreisberg, Executive Producer of The Flash, took part in a lightning round session with Entertainment Weekly and he provided them with quick and mysterious responses on each of the Season 2 main characters. Okay, they're not that mysterious, but you'll still have fun figuring out each one.

Barry Allen: “New love.”

Iris West: “Face from the past.”

Caitlin Snow: “Brrrr.”

Cisco Ramon: “Metahuman.”

Dr. Wells: “Alive?”

Joe West: “Stalwart.”

Ronnie Raymond: “Bravery.”

Henry Hewitt: “Heart.”

Jay Garrick: “Broken.”

Patty Spivot: “Delightful.”

hm