• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Just saw the episode. Loved it except for 2 things...

"We were all struck by lightning that night..."

and why didn't Barry think to save Multiplex as he was falling? Fastest man alive can save everyone except the villain that's falling 100 feet?

lol I had the exact same two beefs!!

and why didn't Barry think to save Multiplex as he was falling? Fastest man alive can save everyone except the villain that's falling 100 feet?

I thought that radio killed the multiplex hm

I thought that radio killed the multiplex hm

pretty sure it was video killed radio

Man, I just can't allow myself to accept multiple Flashs in the media. I don't think Ezra Miller is a big name star, and with that in mind, I feel like they could have totally used Grant Gustin in the movies.

DC really dropped the ball for me personally. They should know fans love interconnected universes. Now we know for a fact that Arrow isn't going to make any sort of appearance in the movies either since it would make no sense to use him but not TV Flash.

Not sure if I'm going to become more attached to Miller's Flash or Gustin's, but from the looks of it I'm team Grant all the way.

Who knows if this TV Flash will still be around in 2018.

Geoff Johns Talks 'Captain Cold', 'Gorilla Grodd', 'Reverse-Flash' And More In THE FLASH

"I felt like "Smallville" had shied away from the comic book stuff a little bit, but then as the seasons went on, obviously it got to that place," he told the site about how The Flash differs to other comic book TV shows. "With "Arrow" it was more grounded, but it got to that place with Deathstroke, and it felt like it was the next step of comic book television shows. When we were doing "Flash," it was like, "You know what, he's going to have a red costume, he's going to be called 'The Flash,' the world's going to know about him, we're going to do the Rogues, we're going to do Grodd." There were pictures that were leaked online of Reverse-Flash. People were like, "Oh, it's so soon!" Well, yeah, because this is our chance to do a "Flash" TV show. And if this is our chance to do a "Flash" TV show, we're going to put everything we can into it. And I don't mean shoving characters in there, but embracing what it is."

i'm having a hard time getting through the Flash. I wanna like it, and there are elements that I do like, but it's so cliched it's ridiculous. Arrow has it's moments, but they're just that, MOMENTS. Flash is cliche every few seconds.

Give it a chance, it's only the 2nd episode. Arrow didn't come galloping right out of the gate either.

Don't give up yet. :)

Hopefully your namesake makes an appearance as well :wishluck:

Give it a chance, it's only the 2nd episode. Arrow didn't come galloping right out of the gate either.

part of me wants to give up ala SHIELD, but this showed more promise in one episode than SHIELD did, but I grew up loving Flash, so I'm in for at least half a season.

part of me wants to give up ala SHIELD, but this showed more promise in one episode than SHIELD did, but I grew up loving Flash, so I'm in for at least half a season.

Good - I hope we're all surprised by how good it gets (thumbs u

I watched most of the first season of Arrow on Netflix. It was terrible. I hear it gets better but I haven't had the heart to try again yet.

I watched most of the first season of Arrow on Netflix. It was terrible. I hear it gets better but I haven't had the heart to try again yet.

Last season it was on fire! You really ought to try it and see. (thumbs u

O man, a Hawkman appearance would be sweet!

Your lips to gods ears :eyeroll:

Are you eye rolling Jesus?? lol

closest I could find to looking toward heaven :gossip:

They could knock a Hawkman costume out of the ballpark with the CG technology today.

I like it so far. Curious just who Dr. Wells is. What time traveling baddie could he be? Multiplex was a nice touch. Poor Simon Stagg. Guess we won't be seeing Metamorpho anytime soon. Can't wait to see if they bring Grodd to the show.