• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

More Signs That FLASH Is Speeding Towards Flashpoint

----------------

Speaking recently to Entertainment Weekly, what did Grant Gustin tease as the first thing that goes through Barry's mind when he discovers that he can time-travel?

"[barry] realizes, ‘Holy :censored: , this an opportunity to change things with my family’s past.' He doesn’t know yet to maybe not do that, but that’s where Barry’s at when he realizes what he’s just learned that he can do, that he can maybe save his mom.”

----------------

:o

So....should Grodd have a thick gravelly voice like an 80s pro wrestler or something all silky like Barry White?

Maybe John Cleese could reprise his role from George of the Jungle?

hm

Well, he did do it his way.

I enjoyed the recent episode, I have one comment. Grodd appearance was great, but I am wondering why a super intelligent being ( as grodd is ) would scribble his name all over the walls of his dark "cave" lair?.

Cheesy "hollywoodish" reveal not in character of Grodd in my opinion.

Maybe after the explosion and his escape into the sewers, as he became intelligent his territorial instinct blending with the birth of an enlightened mind manifested in these early cave writings.

It looked like as his mind progressed his cognitive functions improved and they conveyed this by showing the improvements in his hand writing.

It was a great episode with a lot of good scenes. Probably the best that didn't have anything to do with the reverse flash. I liked the ode to glee, Barry learned how to make a girl like you 101 and the bullet catch was sweet.

It looked like as his mind progressed his cognitive functions improved and they conveyed this by showing the improvements in his hand writing.

It was a great episode with a lot of good scenes. Probably the best that didn't have anything to do with the reverse flash. I liked the ode to glee, Barry learned how to make a girl like you 101 and the bullet catch was sweet.

That's what I was thinking, in that Grodd is slowly becoming aware of his intelligence and capabilities. So at this point, he is self-aware and about to come out of hiding.

:wishluck:

What he said (:

Oh yeah?

:gossip: Look what you've done now. Everyone wants a piece of you.