• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Mark Hamill Talks "The Trickster"

"When this version came on, my daughter Chelsea is a big fan, and I watched it from the very first episode," Hamill recalled. "In fact, I even thought, since they were doing Weather Wizard and various other Rogues' Gallery characters, I wondered if they were going to do the Trickster. And then, again, I got a call from my business people saying 'they want you to do something on The Flash.' And I was thinking, you know, like a colleague of John Wesley Shipp's; a professor… something age-appropriate. I'm not getting back into that one-piece jumpsuit; the spandex deal. So, I said 'well, who do they want me to play?' and when they said The Trickster, I just couldn't believe it. I couldn't figure out how that could be, unless it's some kind of weird time travel episode. I don't know. I was very skeptical, but then I called Andrew [Kreisberg],"

So wait a minute. In the episode where Barry went back in time, he changed into his costume in front of Iris without going back to S.T.A.R. Labs where they keep it. How was he carrying his costume on him? In a cargo pocket? I know they haven't given him the Flash ring yet.
I believe he had a duffle bag with him.

Hawkgirl Cast in Arrow/The Flash Spinoff

:o

Hawkgirl will be one of the three mystery superheroes appearing in the forthcoming CW series that spins out of The Flash and Arrow, Deadline reports.

Ciara Renée, who just made her TV debut last year on Law & Order: SVU, has landed the role of Kendra Saunders, which the report characterizes as a lead.

This calls into question the notion that the remaining leads would be characters never seen before on TV; Hawkgirl has appeared extensively in animation and even in live-action during Smallville. That said, the initial rumor only said that there would be three never-before-seen heroes, not that those heroes would be the same as the three leads who were out for casting. The logic just seemed to make sense.

1.166705.jpg

Dr Who alumni to play Rip Hunter - holy mackerel!!!! :o

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/doctor-who-alum-joins-flasharrow-spinoff-as-dc-time-traveler?utm_campaign=doctor-who-alum-joins-flasharrow-spinoff-as-dc-time-traveler&utm_medium=email&utm_source=breaking_bulletin

[font:Arial Black] "DOCTOR WHO" ALUM JOINS "FLASH"/"ARROW" SPINOFF AS DC TIME TRAVELER"[/font]

"Arthur Darvill -- best known as Rory on "Doctor Who" and Paul Coates on "Broadchurch" -- has joined the cast of the in-development "Flash" and "Arrow" spinoff as long-running DC Comics character Rip Hunter, as reported Monday by The Wrap.

Hunter is described as "a roguish time traveler who hides the strains of being responsible for history itself behind a facade of charm and wit." The as-yet untitled CW series has been said to feature three characters from DC Comics history not previously seen on TV, and Hunter would fit the bill -- he hasn't been depicted in live-action, though did appear in an episode of the animated "Batman: The Brave and the Bold."

This is the second announced addition to the series revealed today, following the earlier news that Ciara Renée has been cast as Hawkgirl. The show is outside of the current pilot cycle, with a possible debut of midseason next year.

The "Flash" and "Arrow" spinoff is set to star Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer/The Atom on "Arrow"), Wentworth Miller (Leonard Snart/Captain Cold on "Flash"), Dominic Purcell (Mick Rory/Heat Wave on "Flash"), Victor Garber (Martin Stein/one-half of Firestorm on "Flash") and Caity Lotz in an as-yet undisclosed role, following the death of her "Arrow" character of Sara Lance at the start of this season. "Flash" and "Arrow" vets Andrew Kreisberg, Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim will executive produce."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/doctor-who-alum-joins-flasharrow-spinoff-as-dc-time-traveler?utm_campaign=doctor-who-alum-joins-flasharrow-spinoff-as-dc-time-traveler&utm_medium=email&utm_source=breaking_bulletin

[font:Arial Black] "DOCTOR WHO" ALUM JOINS "FLASH"/"ARROW" SPINOFF AS DC TIME TRAVELER"[/font]

"Arthur Darvill -- best known as Rory on "Doctor Who" and Paul Coates on "Broadchurch" -- has joined the cast of the in-development "Flash" and "Arrow" spinoff as long-running DC Comics character Rip Hunter, as reported Monday by The Wrap.

Hunter is described as "a roguish time traveler who hides the strains of being responsible for history itself behind a facade of charm and wit." The as-yet untitled CW series has been said to feature three characters from DC Comics history not previously seen on TV, and Hunter would fit the bill -- he hasn't been depicted in live-action, though did appear in an episode of the animated "Batman: The Brave and the Bold."

This is the second announced addition to the series revealed today, following the earlier news that Ciara Renée has been cast as Hawkgirl. The show is outside of the current pilot cycle, with a possible debut of midseason next year.

The "Flash" and "Arrow" spinoff is set to star Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer/The Atom on "Arrow"), Wentworth Miller (Leonard Snart/Captain Cold on "Flash"), Dominic Purcell (Mick Rory/Heat Wave on "Flash"), Victor Garber (Martin Stein/one-half of Firestorm on "Flash") and Caity Lotz in an as-yet undisclosed role, following the death of her "Arrow" character of Sara Lance at the start of this season. "Flash" and "Arrow" vets Andrew Kreisberg, Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim will executive produce."

Looks like Booster Gold is making his way steadily into the DCCU. There's no way we're not going to see him show up especially when his son is on a spin-off as a main protagonist. I guess the easter eggs in MOS were larger hints at what is to come than most give them credit for.....

Looks like Booster Gold is making his way steadily into the DCCU. There's no way we're not going to see him show up especially when his son is on a spin-off as a main protagonist. I guess the easter eggs in MOS were larger hints at what is to come than most give them credit for.....

or we going to get Rip Hunter for the shows and Booster Gold for the movies.

or we going to get Rip Hunter for the shows and Booster Gold for the movies.

That's pretty much where I was going with that. They had Booster Gold easter eggs in MOS and then they bring his son into the television universe. It's also probable that Ted Kord is going to show up in BvS or JL because DC had prevented the producers/writers of Arrow/Flash from using that character. Add that to the easter eggs and the out of nowhere pick for television appearance of Rip Hunter and the rest is a shoe in for Blue and Gold showing up on the big screen ITF.

OMG!!!! More than 1 Reverse Flash tonight?!

Now I think they're just with us....lol.

BTW: I thought Disney had Hamill on a diet and workout regimen to look like the OLD Luke Skywalker. They better step it up because he's still got a way to go. No way in hell he'd fit into that Trickster outfit anymore....unless Omar the Tent maker took it out for him. Yoda must be rolling over in his grave.