• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

WHOA!

flash-1-165985.jpg

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for ever since the door opened to Earth-2 in CW’s The Flash. In the upcoming “Welcome to Earth-2” fans have been eager to get their first official look at Caitlin Snow and Ronnie Raymond as their alter egos. Ladies and gentlemen, below is your first full look at Killer Frost and Deathstorm.

:ohnoez:

More Details Revealed On The Reverse-Flash's Return To The Flash

“Time on our show does not unfold linearly,” Kreisberg said. “Sometimes you’ve seen events from one direction and then you start to see them from the other. This Reverse-Flash is not exactly the Reverse-Flash that we saw disintegrate at the end of the year. It’s a Reverse-Flash from an earlier timeline. It’s not the Earth-Two Reverse-Flash, it’s the Reverse-Flash. That is, hands down, one of our best episodes.”

It seems likely, given that explanation, that bit of context, that this is the Reverse-Flash who killed Vibe before Barry Allen reset the timeline in the Season One episode "Out of Time."

:o

you people are slipping...new episode last night and no discussion

I caught the last 30 minutes. It was actually nice to get back into the Flash universe once again.

Wells sharing how evil Zoom truly is with that police story was quite interesting. Like it is critical for Zoom to prove he will get you in the end, no matter what.

I woke up with a DC hangover from over indulgence of goodness last night.

I think it's safe to say last night was the pinnacle of any DC fans dreams.

I'm just in awe at what is happening here. It's just great!

I woke up with a DC hangover from over indulgence of goodness last night.

I think it's safe to say last night was the pinnacle of any DC fans dreams.

I'm just in awe at what is happening here. It's just great!

You are not kidding. DC dominated last night.

Barry is very very bad at dealing with women.....dude you've told half of Central City you're the Flash why not your honey. Be may have to settle for Iris

Yeah, between the people in Central City that know and also the people in Starling City (Green Arrow) there has to be like 20 people that know. Oh yeah there was the time that Diggle's wife (who works for Argus) found out as well, so I am sure that could be on a report somewhere.

Barry is very very bad at dealing with women.....dude you've told half of Central City you're the Flash why not your honey. He may have to settle for Iris

Settle, well ok. But I agree they paint him as being clueless to the ways of love. I wonder if they do that on purpose or the actor is just awkward kissing and hugging on camera.

Barry is very very bad at dealing with women.....dude you've told half of Central City you're the Flash why not your honey. He may have to settle for Iris

Settle, well ok. But I agree they paint him as being clueless to the ways of love. I wonder if they do that on purpose or the actor is just awkward kissing and hugging on camera.

Dude it is the CW, of course they do that on purpose. Gotta have that "love drama" to be on this network.

Dude it is the CW, of course they do that on purpose. Gotta have that "love drama" to be on this network.

I realize that, but I meant the part about Barry being so clueless as to how to treat a lady.

Jay Garrick sure gets it. I mean why is Barry such a boob with women? hm

He didn't tell Iris until everyone around her knew as well, and that was when he was still trying to court her.

problem is seeing Barry kiss Iris now, would just not fit. I'm used to her playing the sister role with him, it would seem awkward at best. Btw, I like her character a lot more for some reason since she found out his SI. Laurel however, still don't like her....she couldn't knock the wings off a fly.

Surprisingly my two favorite characters on this show are Captain Cold and Heatwave!

Anyone else?

I can't stand either. There's just to much sneering in every word that Wentworth Miller speaks and Dominic Purcell seems like he needs to breathe to much. I've never been a Heatwave fan, but I've always loved Captain Cold so I'm a little disappointed. I'm a bit worried they'll bring Legends of Tomorrow down.

The CW has released teaser photos for this week's episode of The Flash.

Titled "The Reverse-Flash Returns" and featuring a guest appearance by Amanda Pays as Tina McGee, the scientist whose role she originated on 1990's The Flash, the episode brings back Matthew Letscher as Eobard Thawne, the Reverse-Flash.

fla211b-0028b-167197.jpg

fla211b-0152b-167191.jpg

:ohnoez:

Surprisingly my two favorite characters on this show are Captain Cold and Heatwave!

Anyone else?

I can't stand either. There's just to much sneering in every word that Wentworth Miller speaks and Dominic Purcell seems like he needs to breathe to much. I've never been a Heatwave fan, but I've always loved Captain Cold so I'm a little disappointed. I'm a bit worried they'll bring Legends of Tomorrow down.

I don`t know. I was thinking they make a good bromance road buddy movie.