• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
55 55

8,661 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2024 at 4:19 PM, taro90 said:

Invalid User or User not found.

ScreenShot2024-05-22at7_09_22PM.thumb.png.0134621d804f2ad98282111c9a283889.png

I tried capitalizing the first letter, it still comes up as invalid. I guess he already changed his username, again.....

ScreenShot2024-05-22at7_08_33PM.thumb.png.a747b4836f5defe028c136625a30850d.png

Sorry, it's jitsrl-6, no "0" in front of the "6". 

On 5/22/2024 at 10:22 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

No, the item is $350. They offered $200. I countered at $300 and they re-countered at $200 again (which is sort of a jerk move in my opinion). But then when I saw how they were receiving items through a re-shipper - which I think is actually against eBay's TOS - and leaving bad feedback after the fact, I figured I definitely don't want to do business with them.

Don't think it is against Ebay's TOS but seller responsibility ends when delivered to the original address on ebay. If buyer opens a case not as described etc - believe seller can just point to buyer's location vs their shipping address

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know ebay user:

Pscottp123

They have a long history of selling comics, I want to give them the max benefit of the doubt here as I feel like I've seen them in these circles before, but I think it would be helpful to have a dialogue under a context different then ebay DMs before posting said DMs.  Currently having a headache, but I think it'll make an entertaining read :/

pscottp.PNG

Edited by RustyStaples

On 5/28/2024 at 11:55 AM, RustyStaples said:

Does anyone know ebay user:

Pscottp123

They have a long history of selling comics, I want to give them the max benefit of the doubt here as I feel like I've seen them in these circles before, but I think it would be helpful to have a dialogue under a context different then ebay DMs before posting said DMs.  Currently having a headache, but I think it'll make an entertaining read :/

pscottp.PNG

Got this just now:

image.png.807c290d7eb1d99ad089b807bf47d37d.png

I wish I knew what to tell you, I can still see their profile on my end.  I bought an item I quite like for a bargain but not a song, the seller has been several degrees of hostile about my payment not hitting their bank, and how I have one day to pay (I paid, seller has agreed I paid, ebay is holding payment until shipping) before they cancel the deal and block me forever.  It's not a threat if I block you first (:

On 5/31/2024 at 5:15 AM, lostboys said:

I love reading through this thread.

Cracks me up that folks will block potential buyers over such minor incidents but will keep using CGC no matter what.

:popcorn:

On 5/31/2024 at 8:15 AM, lostboys said:

I love reading through this thread.

Cracks me up that folks will block potential buyers over such minor incidents but will keep using CGC no matter what.

What if I block potential buyers who waste my time AND I never use CGC because grading is a scam?

Do I win a prize?

On 6/1/2024 at 8:58 AM, Chip Cataldo said:

Case in point, I just blocked alize2184 for making a $20 offer on a $200 item.

Bye-bye, m0r0n!

Low ball offers are annoying. You could be proactive and set minimum best offer requirements avoiding the annoyance. Though you can’t set a minimum on counteroffers.