• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

I wanna hear stories where seller said nah-and posted a link to block bidder list

So the dolts can kick themselves and realize they don't hold ALL the cards.

Do yourselves a favor and block this guy:

Bidder:spider-dude

Name: Glenn Steinke

Here's one for the books, sold this DB 2 Spider-Gwen variants, one was NM/NM+, other was NM+/NM-MT. Was unhappy with the NM/NM+ one saying that it wasn't NM (it was, I know how to grade). I offered a full refund, which he didn't want because he wanted to keep the NM+/NM-MT one. Agreed to refund half plus return shipping, which I did immediately through paypal. Never got the book back or a follow up message, however I did get my 1st negative feedback stating 'Book wasn't NM, seller didn't issue refund"

Mind you, I have the proof from paypal that not only did I send the refund, but that he indeed got it.

After almost an hour on the phone with paypal and Ebay, Ebay won't remove the negative because they cant prove the book wasn't NM as the buyer stated, even though they agree that I did send him a refund. All of this hassle over a lousy $20 sale that I actually took a loss on. To summarize, he kept the books, kept my money and ruined my feedback rating.

Lon you knew better then this. Why did you agree to that type of refund. Use ebay return system if you have too. That type of refund will screw you every time.

Blocked and blocked again just to make sure.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Do yourselves a favor and block this guy:

Bidder:spider-dude

Name: Glenn Steinke

Here's one for the books, sold this DB 2 Spider-Gwen variants, one was NM/NM+, other was NM+/NM-MT. Was unhappy with the NM/NM+ one saying that it wasn't NM (it was, I know how to grade). I offered a full refund, which he didn't want because he wanted to keep the NM+/NM-MT one. Agreed to refund half plus return shipping, which I did immediately through paypal. Never got the book back or a follow up message, however I did get my 1st negative feedback stating 'Book wasn't NM, seller didn't issue refund"

Mind you, I have the proof from paypal that not only did I send the refund, but that he indeed got it.

After almost an hour on the phone with paypal and Ebay, Ebay won't remove the negative because they cant prove the book wasn't NM as the buyer stated, even though they agree that I did send him a refund. All of this hassle over a lousy $20 sale that I actually took a loss on. To summarize, he kept the books, kept my money and ruined my feedback rating.

Lon you knew better then this. Why did you agree to that type of refund. Use ebay return system if you have too. That type of refund will screw you every time.

Blocked and blocked again just to make sure.

I didn't even want the book back, told him to keep them both AND I'd give him a full refund. When a sale is in the $25 and under range, if they're not happy with the book I refund the money and let them keep 'em. Thought he was being nice by saying that to just give him half, and then he pulled the "I never got my refund" lie

I wanna hear stories where seller said nah-and posted a link to block bidder list

So the dolts can kick themselves and realize they don't hold ALL the cards.

I'm a huge Grayson when it comes to this, and I just sent such a message. Let you know the response I get, if any haha

Buyer to block: kmor5870

It's been quite a headache. Paid for book on Thursday 10/8. Book was sent Priority with Signature Confirmation on Tuesday 10/13 (Monday was a holiday). Arrived on 10/15, within 5 business days of payment reception. Demanded refund on the day the book was delivered (he signed for the book that day). Told him to either refuse delivery, or send it back and I'd be happy to refund him.

This guy became furious over the inclusion of Signature Confirmation (I'm assuming because it made refund scamming more complicated). Has called me every name in the book, wrecked my feedback, called out my parentage and educational background, and refuses to close the dispute with PayPal and eBay, all with poor grammar and spelling-go figure.

An absolute nightmare to deal with. PayPal is sympathetic, eBay is like talking to a wall.

arodjrjr

Sent me a couple offers that I declined, kept talking about how he was right up the road from me. Sends me some messages asking what I would accept. We finally agree on a deal and he asks me to send him an offer and will buy it.

Send the offer and never hear back. Comes back and says he found it for $10 cheaper somewhere else.

Complete waste of time.

us2015-leab

0-FB non-paying shill POS who just registered last week to pump up a bunch of sales (at least 15) including one of mine.

Never paid yet immediately marked the item as "Payment sent" resulting in an "hourglass" holding pattern for me. No response to message/invoice I sent him.

Opened unpaid item claim and reported buyer. :mad:

Unpaid Item Claim was closed and now another question:

Can this "buyer" still leave me negative feedback once the UIC is closed?

comicnut1969 (181 ) has some nice CGC and PGX books but stay away.

Also, stay away from any seller from Eugene, OR looks like a good rule of thumb.

comicnut1969 is yet another Ryan Elliott eBay shill account.

Good to know.

So he has the capability of posting proper scans but doesn't. lol

Not saying the books or auctions were tampered with but I did think the JIM #83 he sold looked overgraded, even with the fuzzy pics and the TOS #39 8.0 went for ridiculously strong money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Journey-into-Mystery-83-1st-appearance-of-Mighty-THOR-8-0-graded-cgc-Avengers-/281749738193?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item419997d2d1%3Ag%3AHYUAAOSwPcVVpbHD&nma=true&si=gJ0oxoIfITvUKsDi%252BCRsvwWeWLY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tales-of-Suspense-39-1st-appearance-of-Iron-Man-8-0-graded-cgc-/271930206205?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f504da7fd%3Ag%3AK4AAAOSw9N1VpbBb&nma=true&si=gJ0oxoIfITvUKsDi%252BCRsvwWeWLY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Do the grading notes match this book?

Certification #: 0023128002

Title: Journey Into Mystery

Issue: 83

Issue Date: 8/62

Issue Year: 1962

Publisher: Marvel Comics

Grade: 8.0

Page Quality: OFF-WHITE

Grade Date: 06/15/2001

Category: Universal

Art Comments: Stan Lee story

Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko art

Jack Kirby cover

Key Comments: Origin and 1st appearance of Thor

(Doctor Don Blake).

Grader Notes: Back Cover Small Stain

Left Bottom Front Cover Chip Out

Left Center Back Cover Shadow

Top Front Cover Overhang

Top Front Cover Tear

Top Staple Recessed

Here’s one for the list: mjp5840

Just joined on 10/9, but already has made 3 bid retractions, including a big one on one of my auctions. He kept nipping away at the high bid and remained the underbidder until placing a sky-high bid, exposing the top bid before retracting his own.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

Posted this elsewhere, but will re-post in the correct thread:

A warning of an eBay buyer of my own:

innerjoycollectibles

This person wins one of my auctions for a $100+ book. I state in my auctions "payment is due three days after auction ends, please contact me first if you cannot." Person wins the auction, THEN sends me note asking if it is OK to pay on Friday, two days later than the agreed-upon terms in my auction. I say "OK" anyway, but have a bad feeling. Yesterday rolled around and no payment. I open a NPB alert (which I won't be so hasty to do in the future, as you cant cancel a transaction with a NPB case open) and they contact me today, saying "A deal fell through while I was selling this other comic, so I don't have the money now, but I should be able to pay you on Tuesday."

1) not my problem that your deal fell through

2) I already gave you a pass once

3) if you didn't have the money, why were you bidding on my auction?

4) NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOUR DEAL FELL THROUGH

They said "I hope this isn't an inconvenience" - it's a pretty big inconvenience, considering these are all commissions. I asked that if they can't pay, to cancel the auction (since I tried and could not due to the case being open) and they come back with "I can probably get the money up tomorrow."

I am tired of being jerked around already. If I say OK to that, then tomorrow rolls around, and they won't have the money. I told them one more time "If you cannot pay for the comic now, please cancel the auction so I can relist."

*SIGH*

Person has 100% positive FB, too. Just a huge PITA and a time-waster. I have placed him on my blocked bidder list.

Is there a complete list of all the blocked users?

As of 10/25/15:

2015uscadid, 20babyface83, aarr5824, abcwaldie, aladav_w4fb86gvf, allcountyemploymentservices, ashle_rodar, askanison23, auctionsit4cash, avsswolf, barbarian007, bbbetti, bdieter8, bossanova1979, boxerone, brownchikano , bulldog76_2013, bumbao, bunti_dere, cad290, carmgeof, carvinsrs246, cf02cf03 , chapao12 , chill469, chrismoney64, comicnut1969, comic-traders, comikazeandtoys, coo-holl, corbi-cindy, cpalk719 , crisis_comics, c.w.i.e, da_dillo, darinaa1986, davis-larr, dazdav5, delparkadkins, dept.of.superhero.affairs, dollabill168, doingitright2010, donjuanjunior2008, dornier81, preduction, ecesp007, edtigger99, elee034, ell8046_ohrappnj, estatesaleslim, fatchocobo0, fathersoncomics, fearthewalkingdead, figc, firstdivineright, fishyxliar, franc.huert, galvtoxcarl, gigabyte334, goodstuff24, greatliving2008, grubbzy37, gzmzhz2010, halhug5, happyman24, hardboiled777, harr.burri, heatbe0, heisenberg00000, henhan-hxnpmr, hert_juni, hp21310, huandebi_zq1tzjs1, hustruck007, iluvdeadpeople2012, innerjoycollectibles, isza71, jayglate, jazamthepuss2010, jeterfan1976, jewellzcardzandcomicz, jkwmullin, jlafan, jlwolf12, johnny_ringo_93, jolchowski, joshnjess12007, jrprice3, jsmithsells, julientristan22, kaydogzcomix2001, kcsports11, kittcar78, komic-kazi, kylwes2, lachik509, kmor5870, leab_us2015, llc-sell, mandhenni, mariolev07, marwea-zdbnov5, marygarsan, mavstrzr, mayer_res8izy, mcooley2984, melisschuc, mighty_soul_crusher, mikewhowell, mjp5840, mkrusin, mrkevgc, mvelezbustos, n_chuckles, native_beaut13, natureboyricflair1128, nowsound, ohlie1, packers1181, par1ahh, patterjoe01, pedro08107710, penagchris, pbritty909909, phillobeddoe78, phokingfacevalue, polkadot2005, project-rebirth, redrosecomics, richardmaio, rff7706, roblecastre, rzipp65, sa_nola, sandracaroz, sidetracked77, sikured419, siro7, sjy209, slojay, spider_web_comics, spider-dude, spiderwebcomics, spy1017, stakiebaby860710, starus-ppbtv, stefa-ariel, stephen100009cws, stockton374, storestockpsycho, tilainamariep, tokamakspoon, trav-tapp, turtleman402, uren_adon, uscon-1c8gj, us2015-leab, venom_86, vhpbass, vibdarkestangel, vict_rang, villaus-k76yasb, vinny_troia, walkingdeadfanatic19, wcduff, whattravissells, whitashani, yankeeskd46, zapa-andr, zudu41

These are users listed in this thread and who have been "vetted" through some explanation of their bad, high-risk behavior with relevant details.

Make of this what you will. Some folks don't like maintaining such a list here, others pick and choose from it.

YMMV.

seller shilling

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=louispapedo101&ftab=AllFeedback

He listed a Gen 13 CGC 9.8 Chrome SS for $300 but no bitters for months.

Slowly went down to $250 and no takers.

Now no reserve auction and a bidder of 0 feedback with 100% bidding on his auctions driving up his sales...suspicious

Is there a complete list of all the blocked users?

As of 10/25/15:

2015uscadid, 20babyface83, aarr5824, abcwaldie, aladav_w4fb86gvf, allcountyemploymentservices, ashle_rodar, askanison23, auctionsit4cash, avsswolf, barbarian007, bbbetti, bdieter8, bossanova1979, boxerone, brownchikano , bulldog76_2013, bumbao, bunti_dere, cad290, carmgeof, carvinsrs246, cf02cf03 , chapao12 , chill469, chrismoney64, comicnut1969, comic-traders, comikazeandtoys, coo-holl, corbi-cindy, cpalk719 , crisis_comics, c.w.i.e, da_dillo, darinaa1986, davis-larr, dazdav5, delparkadkins, dept.of.superhero.affairs, dollabill168, doingitright2010, donjuanjunior2008, dornier81, preduction, ecesp007, edtigger99, elee034, ell8046_ohrappnj, estatesaleslim, fatchocobo0, fathersoncomics, fearthewalkingdead, figc, firstdivineright, fishyxliar, franc.huert, galvtoxcarl, gigabyte334, goodstuff24, greatliving2008, grubbzy37, gzmzhz2010, halhug5, happyman24, hardboiled777, harr.burri, heatbe0, heisenberg00000, henhan-hxnpmr, hert_juni, hp21310, huandebi_zq1tzjs1, hustruck007, iluvdeadpeople2012, innerjoycollectibles, isza71, jayglate, jazamthepuss2010, jeterfan1976, jewellzcardzandcomicz, jkwmullin, jlafan, jlwolf12, johnny_ringo_93, jolchowski, joshnjess12007, jrprice3, jsmithsells, julientristan22, kaydogzcomix2001, kcsports11, kittcar78, komic-kazi, kylwes2, lachik509, kmor5870, leab_us2015, llc-sell, mandhenni, mariolev07, marwea-zdbnov5, marygarsan, mavstrzr, mayer_res8izy, mcooley2984, melisschuc, mighty_soul_crusher, mikewhowell, mjp5840, mkrusin, mrkevgc, mvelezbustos, n_chuckles, native_beaut13, natureboyricflair1128, nowsound, ohlie1, packers1181, par1ahh, patterjoe01, pedro08107710, penagchris, pbritty909909, phillobeddoe78, phokingfacevalue, polkadot2005, project-rebirth, redrosecomics, richardmaio, rff7706, roblecastre, rzipp65, sa_nola, sandracaroz, sidetracked77, sikured419, siro7, sjy209, slojay, spider_web_comics, spider-dude, spiderwebcomics, spy1017, stakiebaby860710, starus-ppbtv, stefa-ariel, stephen100009cws, stockton374, storestockpsycho, tilainamariep, tokamakspoon, trav-tapp, turtleman402, uren_adon, uscon-1c8gj, us2015-leab, venom_86, vhpbass, vibdarkestangel, vict_rang, villaus-k76yasb, vinny_troia, walkingdeadfanatic19, wcduff, whattravissells, whitashani, yankeeskd46, zapa-andr, zudu41

These are users listed in this thread and who have been "vetted" through some explanation of their bad, high-risk behavior with relevant details.

Make of this what you will. Some folks don't like maintaining such a list here, others pick and choose from it.

YMMV.

This list is probably better than the old one. A lot of people who didn't deserve to be on that old list were on there, thanks to certain people plainly disliking other people - not that they were bad eBayers by any means, but that someone didn't personally like them and that got them put on the "master list". (Thanks, CAL.)

That's why I had my old thread totally deleted. Some were mad at me for it, but at the very least, my name and others who didn't deserve to be there aren't on that list above.

:)

Also, you may want to add vikescomics to your personal list. IDK how active he is anymore, but he was on the old list, and was recommended for it by numerous people.

;)

*EDIT* - I forgot to mention, after asking numerous times for the auction to be cancelled, innerjoycollectibles paid for the comic they won finally, last night early. Move him to/from your own lists as you deem fit. I have kept him blocked.

Edited by Squall_Leonhart