• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

This guy has n o idea what's in store for him.  As I have posted before I have been blocked by exactly one seller over a misunderstanding and missed out on dozens of books I wanted.  Being blocked by dozens or hundreds of sellers-I can't imagine.

27 minutes ago, kav said:

This guy has n o idea what's in store for him.  As I have posted before I have been blocked by exactly one seller over a misunderstanding and missed out on dozens of books I wanted.  Being blocked by dozens or hundreds of sellers-I can't imagine.

What is your eBay handle kav?

1 minute ago, Goshocks1 said:

What is your eBay handle kav?

You have no idea how many times we've seen this play out-family emergency-go ahead and block me-what's your ebay handle-it's always the same -script over and over and over.

1 minute ago, kav said:

You have no idea how many times we've seen this play out-family emergency-go ahead and block me-what's your ebay handle-it's always the same --script over and over and over.

That wasn't the question.  You know my handle, it seems only fair. 

Just now, Goshocks1 said:

That wasn't the question.  You know my handle, it seems only fair. 

So, you want people to answer your questions truthfully, but you get to lie about stuff. Sounds fair.

I've had less issue with iceman than internet tough guy. 

So your definition of 'tough guy' is someone who calls BS on a liar?  Ok

No I wasn't calling you a "tough guy".  I called you a "internet tough guy".  Big difference.

So your definition of 'internet tough guy' is someone who calls BS on a liar?  Ok

1 minute ago, Goshocks1 said:

No my definition of internet tough guy is someone who know nothing of what they speak and a person's situation.  But, they still have time to constantly yap yap yap in the back ground. 

Well I know you said you bought it cheaper elsewhere then you said no I have a family emergency so i do know you are a liar at the bare minimum.  I also know you become argumentative and aggressive when confronted with your actions.

1 minute ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Credibility is like virginity -- once you lose it, it ain't coming back.

yep. You can kick and scream all you want but it never comes back.

28 minutes ago, Goshocks1 said:

No my definition of internet tough guy is someone who know nothing of what they speak and a person's situation.  But, they still have time to constantly yap yap yap in the back ground. 

@Goshocks1Kind of like how you left that crappy "positive" feedback for @Iceman399 ?

Keep digging buddy...