• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Geez, sounds like it was one of those days in the eBay blocked user thread! :popcorn:

And there is forged Campbell art on eBay today too. Posted in Campbell thread in modern age. Crazy day ???

4 minutes ago, SameOl said:

Yeah, what is your eBay ID Kav? You can't possibly justify not telling us.

:roflmao:

Hey may be a boardie but I don't care. Has over 1,000+ positive feed backs this year alone and I have only dealt with Bongo2001 a few times over the years but each time he drags payment and with zero communication. Tomorrow is the first day I can file for non payment, this is just bloody annoying. 

20 minutes ago, Silver Surfer said:

Hey may be a boardie but I don't care. Has over 1,000+ positive feed backs this year alone and I have only dealt with Bongo2001 a few times over the years but each time he drags payment and with zero communication. Tomorrow is the first day I can file for non payment, this is just bloody annoying. 

He pays every time but he does drag 

Edited by jsilverjanet

8 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

1. I've turned off returns as I don't want to deal with buyers that pull this kind of junk, I won't make that mistake again.  There is a difference of accepting returns and the idea of "price matching" I'm not Walmart, Amazon or a freaking grocery store, selling cans of pop.  Maybe I should start buying modern comics that are hot and then when the value plummets cause the train is onto something else I should look to return them to the seller.  You only offered the "restocking fee" after you got called out here and to try and save face, just like you changed your story from cheaper to family emergency when you realized that was a silly reason as well.

2.  Of course return shipping would be on you.  It's not my fault you don't want the book anymore.

People will be looking to do that with AF #15's real soon, never mind moderns. ;)

Jim

19 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Are you sure, I don't see any negative feedback for others or any negative feedback entirely??

I see 3. Choose "Feedback left for others" & scroll down.

10 hours ago, StarryNight said:

Are you sure, I don't see any negative feedback for others or any negative feedback entirely??

10 hours ago, StarryNight said:

Yes, now I do. For some reason they're all recent I was going second page and all the way to end. Unfortunate, would a no return policy beforehand prevented this?

Here is the guy's ebay handle again. My original post was deleted because I used bad language, my fault there.

daniel51369

The story was I sold him a Marvel Essential book. After a week said he didn't like it after he read the entire thing. Nothing was wrong with the book. Great condition and described correctly. I told him that wasn't a good reason to return it and he's already read it so it had likely been handled a bit. I did accept the return because on eBay you really have no choice. Even if your policy says no returns they can still return it. I didn't let it go that far. I refund the guy in full plus shipping both ways, then he negs me in my feedback because I didn't agree with him.

He leaves a LOT of negative feedback to sellers, scroll back on his "feedback left for others" tab. I have only left negative feedback when someone is completely and utterly unreasonable, maybe 3-4 times in 15 years.

This guy's a peach.

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎31 at 10:26 AM, Goshocks1 said:

I'm returning several comics.   Not just from iceman399.  I'm eating a 20% restocking fee on a $750 comic so I can free up cash.  What is this highschool?  Crappy things happen.   

Seriously?  Crappy things happen to people all the time, but they still honor their commitments.  My car broke down a while ago and it cost me over $2000 to repair.  I still paid all my other bills.  What's happening here is that you are living paycheck to paycheck, and you simply cannot afford to be buying expensive comics!  It is YOU who are living your life like you're still in high school, and you deserve to be banned and blocked because your irresponsible behaviour is making life difficult for everyone else.

If I bought a $500 comic and suddenly needed the money-why I would just list it for sale.  I wouldn't visit my problems on another person.  This is the difference between an adult, and a baby.

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, Okeydoke said:

I told him that wasn't a good reason to return it and he's already read it so it had likely been handled a bit. I did accept the return because on eBay you really have no choice. Even if your policy says no returns they can still return it. I didn't let it go that far. I refund the guy in full plus shipping both ways, then he negs me in my feedback because I didn't agree with him.

I believe that this type of buyer behavior is like the game of chicken...you have to make them return it and you have to challenge the return if the item is damaged. Ebay will sometimes eat it and give both parties what they want. But even if they do not side with you, why would you accept the return? I have had a few people make unrealistic demands (partial refund, etc.) and I tell them that is not sufficient for a return. I had one guy plead with me (you are going to throw away this sale for a few dollars) and I told him that I would not be giving a partial refund and would not accept the return. (You cannot decline the return officially from what I can tell but you can tell them that it is not acceptable.) Both times recently the buyer dropped the issue and we moved on.

If you are going to tell me that you are planning to screw with me I will tell you that no, you are not. If ebay sides with them so be it but I make it difficult for nonsense returns. A damaged book, yes I accept that return without issue.

@Goshocks1 just st a piece of advise. I will give you the benefit of doubt that you had a family emergency and believe others on this board understand that family comes first. However, I hope that you have learned by now that a lie will eventually be caught. We are not asking you to come crawling back begging for forgiveness  (well maybe execpt @kav - he can be a bit of a handle ?). However coming to this Forum with a confrontational attitude do you no good. A simple apology might have done the trick. The feedback you left will not help you either. And you are totally in the grave for the board members if we see you buying any comics in the foreseeable future. Remember a number of board members are eBay pros and know every trick in the book for tracking down name changes etc.

hope your family situation will work out!

50 minutes ago, Poka said:

@Goshocks1 just st a piece of advise. I will give you the benefit of doubt that you had a family emergency and believe others on this board understand that family comes first. However, I hope that you have learned by now that a lie will eventually be caught. We are not asking you to come crawling back begging for forgiveness  (well maybe execpt @kav - he can be a bit of a handle ?). However coming to this Forum with a confrontational attitude do you no good. A simple apology might have done the trick. The feedback you left will not help you either. And you are totally in the grave for the board members if we see you buying any comics in the foreseeable future. Remember a number of board members are eBay pros and know every trick in the book for tracking down name changes etc.

hope your family situation will work out!

As I said there is no need to track down name changes-you can change your name till the cows come home on ebay but it does not effect your blocked status.

You are right Kav.  I shouldn't have changed my handle.  It comes off as fishy.  I felt attacked.  Fight or flight comes into affect.  I've never had this happen to me before.  It's embarrassing to have to ask for a refund.  In my mind, its only a comic book.  My family needs the money more.  I probably should of handled it differently.  Can I just blame it on Trump?

5 minutes ago, Goshocks1 said:

You are right Kav.  I shouldn't have changed my handle.  It comes off as fishy.  I felt attacked.  Fight or flight comes into affect.  I've never had this happen to me before.  It's embarrassing to have to ask for a refund.  In my mind, its only a comic book.  My family needs the money more.  I probably should of handled it differently.  Can I just blame it on Trump?

Ok.  I always give anyone who shows any kind of remorse a second chance.  I have unblocked you.