• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

There is a seemingly unending supply of irresponsible people. $80 book. ebay user ID: steindogy

"I am so I harassed to have to send this email , I need to cancel this order if at all possible I was in a real good place this afternoon but on the way home had a fender bender and now am having to pay a lot of money and just can't afford this as much as I would love to get it. Thank you very much for your time and understanding." 

14 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Details please, who, what, where, when and why

Oh okay, thought this was a blocked user list and the user ID alone would suffice. My apologies. The "who" was already provided above (with a hyperlink to eBay) as they were a high bidder last week on a CGC SS slabbed book. Sent messages to them and opened a case. They never paid so added their name here.

Edited by MultiSig Mike

3 hours ago, MultiSig Mike said:

Oh okay, thought this was a blocked user list and the user ID alone would suffice. My apologies. The "who" was already provided above (with a hyperlink to eBay) as they were a high bidder last week on a CGC SS slabbed book. Sent messages to them and opened a case. They never paid so added their name here.

Thanks Mike

6 hours ago, gregreece said:

There is a seemingly unending supply of irresponsible people. $80 book. ebay user ID: steindogy

I also blocked this user just a few weeks ago, the first one I've ever had to.  He purchased a slabbed book BIN, then after I shipped he messaged to ask to cancel.  I declined since it was already at the post office and I don't accept returns since I'm just an individual selling occasionally.  We went back and forth several times with him asking for concessions before he finally gave up.  Surprisingly, after a few days he still left positive feedback.

43 minutes ago, MadripoorNights said:

I also blocked this user just a few weeks ago, the first one I've ever had to.  He purchased a slabbed book BIN, then after I shipped he messaged to ask to cancel.  I declined since it was already at the post office and I don't accept returns since I'm just an individual selling occasionally.  We went back and forth several times with him asking for concessions before he finally gave up.  Surprisingly, after a few days he still left positive feedback.

Judging by his excuse to Greg:

"I am so I harassed to have to send this email , I need to cancel this order if at all possible I was in a real good place this afternoon but on the way home had a fender bender and now am having to pay a lot of money and just can't afford this as much as I would love to get it. Thank you very much for your time and understanding." 

He's either a terrible liar or a terrible driver. :facepalm:

Here is another

darkdream67

this buyer bought from us 6 previous times before and never a problem Because I was conveniently in the warehouse. This time we Sent his stuff out (twice) says it was damaged and sent another out (now he is upset that he still never got it) and leaves me a negative 

in a nutshell, according to him, we are not allowed to put our vacation settings on because we neglect our eBay customers 

2 minutes ago, gregreece said:

ebay user: reliable-sales-2012

This was for an X-Men #149. hm

"Please cancel this order, I was under the impression that this is a pre first appearance of magneto. I see now were he came in in the 60's. Sorry for any trouble. Thanks"

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, gregreece said:

"Please cancel this order, I was under the impression that this is a pre first appearance of magneto. I see now were he came in in the 60's. Sorry for any trouble. Thanks"

reliable-sales, unreliable-intellect

On 4/12/2017 at 4:38 PM, MadripoorNights said:

You're lucky. There's no such thing as "no returns" on eBay.

2 hours ago, Penultimate said:

You're lucky. There's no such thing as "no returns" on eBay.

You might know that and I might know that but not everyone does. I have had two bidders with issues I thought were frivolous or outrageous (I know I listed the 2nd one here,maybe the first as well) and I told them no when they asked for a return unless they paid return shipping (which ebay continues to allow as a choice for listing but won't honor it when push comes to shove). Both backed down and one left positive feedback afterwards. The best bet is to avoid issues in the first place, but if it is frivolous I'll force ebay to make the call and then deal with them.

Edited by Bird
BTW, I have been having some fun with replying to feedback lately. It can even be good feedback, but I enjoy putting some sarcasm or snark in there.

4 hours ago, gregreece said:

4 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

:facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm:

Hello and thank you for the sale of your ASM 127 unfortunately I thought the auction was for Batman #1 I'm sure you can understand the confusion pls cancel the sale I could request a cancel myself but that would take up my time thx.  I will be leaving a neg however for misleading me.

16 minutes ago, kav said:

Hello and thank you for the sale of your ASM 127 unfortunately I thought the auction was for Batman #1 I'm sure you can understand the confusion pls cancel the sale I could request a cancel myself but that would take up my time thx.  I will be leaving a neg however for misleading me.

????????? Did this happen??

5 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

????????? Did this happen??

nah i was just sayin thats about how absurd these dolts are

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:38 PM, MadripoorNights said:

I'm glad things went your way, but please know that the bolded part simply isn't true.  In fact, I'd be curious to know how you arrived at such a conclusion.