• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, kav said:

You should read the 12 other messages this insufficiently_thoughtful_person has spewed to me all afternoon and evening.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Blocked him as a bidder, but no way to block messages on eBay to shut him up?????!!!!

I thought blocking also blocked messages but I learned that is incorrect when the army guy kept asking for the veteran's discount. I am grateful for his service and all but trying to trade on it for a discount on comics is (tsk)

Just now, KryptoSpidey said:

You should read the 12 other messages this insufficiently_thoughtful_person has spewed to me all afternoon and evening.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Blocked him as a bidder, but no way to block messages on eBay to shut him up?????!!!!

When you block the bidder it blocks his messages unless you change the settings or its an already started conversation.  You should still be able to leave neg FB though for the purchase he cancled.  I personally allow messages from blocked bidders so if they contact me and ask why I can send em a link to their miscreant behavior outed here.

10 minutes ago, kav said:

When you block the bidder it blocks his messages unless you change the settings or its an already started conversation.  You should still be able to leave neg FB though for the purchase he cancled.  I personally allow messages from blocked bidders so if they contact me and ask why I can send em a link to their miscreant behavior outed here.

Thanks. Yeah He keeps replying to previous messages. And yeah,I'll neg him for sure

1 minute ago, KryptoSpidey said:

Thanks. Yeah He keeps replying to previous messages. And yeah,I'll neg him for sure

I cant wait to see his 100% get slammed!!!  yippee!!!!

"No reply when I asked for better pics-purchased anyway.  He canceled sale then began harassing/threatening"  

Edited by kav

20 hours ago, KryptoSpidey said:

:taptaptap:

Just now, KryptoSpidey said:

I have to wait 7 days. I tried today....so we wait. 

:pullhair:

3 minutes ago, kav said:

:pullhair:

I called him "an insufficiently_thoughtful_person" and he reported me, i was notified this morning lol.

So called ebay and had them read his messages to me over the phone, where he called me a ... cat butt mom sex

That call went real well....they forwarded it all to the correct department, we shall see....

Edited by KryptoSpidey

1 minute ago, KryptoSpidey said:

I called him "an insufficiently_thoughtful_person" and he reported me, i was notified this morning lol.

So called ebay and had them read his messages to me over the phone, where he called me a ... *spoon* butt mom sex

That call went real well....they forwarded it all to the correct department, we shall see....

Yeah that was a bad move on his part.  Thats like the getaway driver chick who called the police to report homeowner who shot her friends that were burglarizing his house.  Yeah she got charged with murder.

Just now, kav said:

Yeah that was a bad move on his part.  Thats like the getaway driver chick who called the police to report homeowner who shot her friends that were burglarizing his house.  Yeah she got charged with murder.

Exactly. 

On 6/26/2017 at 4:05 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

A beautiful message from Frank,and exactly why he's banned from the boards. Avoid at all cost...

"

New message from: coasttocoastcomics (2,424Red Star)

No Biff ....you are the snarky, assuming jack- that expected more pictures just hours before an auctions end while I was at the hospital visiting
a friend that is passing away soon. You are a pretentious pile of that obviously only cares about yourself and nobody else. You didn't even really ask for
the images you demanded them, then with no new information you bid and won my item....then made further demands regarding payment ect... probably
thinking you would attempt to low ball me to try to get money taken off the final price. I am aware of your tactics, I am not interested in doing business with you and have blocked you. An attempt to damage my reputation will end badly for you as I have quit a bit of information about you, I will happy to share it and warn others about your errant behavior 'scotty the body' ....LOL !!!"

Wow, what a dishbag.    Blocked, so blocked.

On 6/26/2017 at 5:55 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Could you contact ebay and give them the entirety of the messages and try to get him kicked off?