• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

Avoid a headache. nastytequila

His name is nastytequila. The crazy thing is that's not even the full story. His first email was so nasty he didn't even give me a chance to offer the refund or another copy of the book for free. The photos looked like the post office played frisbee with it. And he didn't have to ship it back to me. I was going to let him keep it but he was so rude it took about 7 emails to get this through to him. So if u can please defend me on this thread I would appreciate. NASTYTEQUILA is his email name. Please spread the word.

I said what I had to say and it's over.

I did admit I want to bring SUNSHINE to my sale and brag about getting $740.

I also admit I did feel it was WEIRD of you to go on the attack of Tate's comics

saying I worked for them and whatever else.

Either way. It's OVER. I block you / you block me. Etc.

I take more blame as I should have just put a minimum price. I am not a BIG time seller.

Only in the last year have I sold about some of my comics.

Anyways lets move on.

Elektra101

On a side topic, it seems eBay is know making sellers pay the return shipping for a return of a damaged items.

I can see how a buyer would be annoyed if he/she has to pay to return an item when it was clearly damaged.

However do you guys see the obvious fraud that will now be rampant going forward that buyers can easily scheme. meh

I am really getting close to cutting back on my eBay sales by 50% soon.

Being a seller on eBay is just too risky anymore.

cda-shop

One to avoid. Bought and paid for item. Item shipped next day. Request was made for return day after purchase (and item shipped) because 'found one cheaper, don't need anymore'.

Requested to possibly keep for partial refund. Did not happen.

Item returned, refund processed through eBay and negative left for me.

In other words, avoid.

cda-shop

One to avoid. Bought and paid for item. Item shipped next day. Request was made for return day after purchase (and item shipped) because 'found one cheaper, don't need anymore'.

In other words, avoid.

I can only hope you can have the negative removed. What reason did he give for the negative.

cda-shop

In other words, avoid.

Lets talk JJ

I didn't act fast enough and wouldn't reply to texts and phone calls from eBay (which I've never heard of). First negative ever and for a full refund on an item someone decide they didn't want. eBay said he had the right as a buyer to leave that feedback even after this was all sorted out. In other words, he had his money back, I had my item AND THEN a negative was left for me.

Painful...

cda-shop

In other words, avoid.

I can only hope you can have the negative removed. What reason did he give for the negative.

I am going to get one from the same buyer. Whats funny is the guy is also a seller. I will detail the story when I have more time. Suffice to say the guy using the return system to upgrade his books. The copy I got back is not mine and I will post scans to show it later.

Edited by Fastballspecial

So even though you have in writing the buyer wanted a return because he found one cheaper and then asked for a partial refund on top of that ebay won't remove the negative? Every once in a while I think about selling something on ebay. Then I remember this thread.

So I had the same return. My book is the first pic. The second book is the book he sent me back.

dcharleyf.jpg

harleybent.jpg

Damn.

It's really no different than a brick-and-mortar having to deal with shoplifters.

Just gotta try to absorb the cost and pass it on to the rest of the customers without driving them away.

Fracking thieves! :mad:

Yep. Luckily it's rare but one could easily: Buy an AF15 for $20,000. Return a newspaper. Keep the AF15. Ebay will side with buyer.

eBay removed the feedback you left? Did they give you a reason?

seller isoldgrit sent and empty box to me, too. been dealing with this guy's empty promises for 7 weeks and wondering how such a negligent seller could have good feedback.

to hear that ebay deleted your feedback is very discouraging. if you have any advice, please share.

They said it violated their feedback policy.

He claimed he shipped my book to somebody in California and trying to get it back. PayPal gave him 2 weeks to response to the dispute but he failed to respond so he tried to appeal and PayPal denied it.

You're better off filing a dispute.

Update:

I left negative feedback, it was removed in minutes. I called eBay to ask what my violation was --

eBay: We're sorry, there was no violation, the feedback was mistakenly removed. The representative who made the mistake will receive additional training.

me: can the feedback be re-posted? or can i post another?

eBay: No, and no, sorry. But we'll make a report of this.

me: What was the reason recorded for pulling the feedback?

eBay: The seller isoldgrit requested feedback removal on the basis that a full refund was issued.

me: He shipped an empty box, and to an address different than mine. I'd like to be notified with the findings of your investigation, is that possible?

eBay: No, sorry, but we'll investigate and take proper action.

--

I'm not sure if that even has any real meaning. But PhoKing, I would advise at least calling eBay to request an investigation. sellers like isoldgrit are such a poison to the safe marketplace environment created by the honest sellers out there.

eBay removed the feedback you left? Did they give you a reason?

seller isoldgrit sent and empty box to me, too. been dealing with this guy's empty promises for 7 weeks and wondering how such a negligent seller could have good feedback.

to hear that ebay deleted your feedback is very discouraging. if you have any advice, please share.

They said it violated their feedback policy.

He claimed he shipped my book to somebody in California and trying to get it back. PayPal gave him 2 weeks to response to the dispute but he failed to respond so he tried to appeal and PayPal denied it.

You're better off filing a dispute.

Update:

I left negative feedback, it was removed in minutes. I called eBay to ask what my violation was --

eBay: We're sorry, there was no violation, the feedback was mistakenly removed. The representative who made the mistake will receive additional training.

me: can the feedback be re-posted? or can i post another?

eBay: No, and no, sorry. But we'll make a report of this.

me: What was the reason recorded for pulling the feedback?

eBay: The seller isoldgrit requested feedback removal on the basis that a full refund was issued.

me: He shipped an empty box, and to an address different than mine. I'd like to be notified with the findings of your investigation, is that possible?

eBay: No, sorry, but we'll investigate and take proper action.

--

I'm not sure if that even has any real meaning. But PhoKing, I would advise at least calling eBay to request an investigation. sellers like isoldgrit are such a poison to the safe marketplace environment created by the honest sellers out there.

No point in dealing with ebay for refund. File dispute with paypal.

The seller is a scammer and keeps telling lies.

So I had the same return. My book is the first pic. The second book is the book he sent me back.

dcharleyf.jpg

harleybent.jpg

Damn.

It's really no different than a brick-and-mortar having to deal with shoplifters.

Just gotta try to absorb the cost and pass it on to the rest of the customers without driving them away.

Fracking thieves! :mad:

Wait I just had a look at both books and its not even close to being the same! Can you not show this to eBay and have them help you out?