• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

to me-- this is not about whining at all. It is about sharing experiences on eBay and up to the reader to decide if that warrants blocking or at least being wary of the specific buyer (or sometimes seller). If you take the list and just block anyone on it without doing any legwork, you will get out of it exactly what you put in it.

If this upsets you, you should probably not be reading this thread. If it bothers you because someone named your account as one to steer clear of-- state your case and let the people decide if it was a valid issue.

Personally-- I didn't have any issue with the low ball offer that Donmeca2020 made on the item that upset the seller enough to block them and give their reasons. It didn't violate any rules other than the sellers perceived slight.

But to be fair-- I had already blocked Donmeca2020 because I am not a fan of how he acts on the forum itself. He seems to believe that he can act like a jerk all the time and it not having any consequences. Then he trolls this thread for the rest of our lives further proving he is very much block worthy. Some people simply cannot understand how to act around others. When many people are telling you that you are acting inappropriately, the answer isn't to amp up the behavior under the guise of being defiant.

anyway-- for those of us who sell on eBay-- this thread is both interesting and informative.

To be honest, I don't pay enough attention to this thread to know who Donmeca2020 is. I thought he was just a typical n00b trying to make a name for himself by acting like a jerk...I had no idea he had a history. Makes sense though, thank you for the information.

I'd also like to say that lowball offers don't bother me, sometimes I find them amusing. What I find annoying are the lowball offers coupled with the lame explanations for why I should sell them my book for more than 50% off current market value.

I give 40% offers on eBay all the time. Sellers can no accept and sellers can counter. But with the responses, it's not needed for both parties so keep it professional and not bring your mama's into it or sista's, ya dig?

What's your eBay ID? :baiting:

This thread has become nothing but a bunch of people whining about the most simplest things.... day after day, i get email updates of whiners complaining about the most petty mishaps happening when dealing with buyers on ebay.....

someone lowballed you, someone sent a message without saying Hi, someone complained about your shipping, prices etc... It happens people, it's called Business, you just can't please everyone. it's just not possible. as far as it goes with people complaining about even Ebay and their reps siding with buyers an no longer helping the sellers. It is what it is. they can do as they please.

I have a solution though..... STOP SELLING ON EBAY.

Besides the pointless blacklist of people, that really has no relevance any longer, because people don't even remember why someone is listed on there. What happen to this thread being solely about a list of people whom tried to scam or rip off members on here????

This has become a let's just put someone's name on here because we don't like them or whatever the case may be.

Before someone tries to be cute and asks what's my ebay handle, it's already on the now defunct black list..... do any of you realize even if you do put someone's ebay handle on here, someone could easily make another account within 5 mins ??? you all are aware of that right ???

Thank you for vindicating my previous discussion in this thread. It's appreciated.

:cloud9:

This thread has become nothing but a bunch of people whining about the most simplest things.... day after day, i get email updates of whiners complaining about the most petty mishaps happening when dealing with buyers on ebay.....

someone lowballed you, someone sent a message without saying Hi, someone complained about your shipping, prices etc... It happens people, it's called Business, you just can't please everyone. it's just not possible. as far as it goes with people complaining about even Ebay and their reps siding with buyers an no longer helping the sellers. It is what it is. they can do as they please.

Besides the pointless blacklist of people, that really has no relevance any longer, because people don't even remember why someone is listed on there. What happen to this thread being solely about a list of people whom tried to scam or rip off members on here????

This has become a let's just put someone's name on here because we don't like them or whatever the case may be.

Before someone tries to be cute and asks what's my ebay handle, it's already on the now defunct black list..... do any of you realize even if you do put someone's ebay handle on here, someone could easily make another account within 5 mins ??? you all are aware of that right ???

Thank you for vindicating my previous discussion in this thread. It's appreciated.

madethelistpy2.png

:grin:

madethelistpy2.png

:grin:

:ohnoez:

Do we have a new Cal...?

hm

to me-- this is not about whining at all. It is about sharing experiences on eBay and up to the reader to decide if that warrants blocking or at least being wary of the specific buyer (or sometimes seller). If you take the list and just block anyone on it without doing any legwork, you will get out of it exactly what you put in it.

If this upsets you, you should probably not be reading this thread. If it bothers you because someone named your account as one to steer clear of-- state your case and let the people decide if it was a valid issue.

Personally-- I didn't have any issue with the low ball offer that Donmeca2020 made on the item that upset the seller enough to block them and give their reasons. It didn't violate any rules other than the sellers perceived slight.

But to be fair-- I had already blocked Donmeca2020 because I am not a fan of how he acts on the forum itself. He seems to believe that he can act like a jerk all the time and it not having any consequences. Then he trolls this thread for the rest of our lives further proving he is very much block worthy. Some people simply cannot understand how to act around others. When many people are telling you that you are acting inappropriately, the answer isn't to amp up the behavior under the guise of being defiant.

anyway-- for those of us who sell on eBay-- this thread is both interesting and informative.

No, i was added on here because someone from one of the cliques on this forum got upset about how i complained about a seller on ebay... furthermore who are you deem me a jerk and that i'm acting inappropriately? your just another schmuck on this forum....

'

im not trolling i still come on here, but as i said a month ago, i stopped coming on here frequently after one of the oh so "friendly" members on here started making harassing phone calls to my parents home.... thats real classy but to Mike over here that's not being a jerk, that's being an outstanding friendly and cool member,

No, i was added on here because someone from one of the cliques on this forum got upset about how i complained about a seller on ebay... furthermore who are you deem me a jerk and that i'm acting inappropriately? your just another schmuck on this forum....

'

im not trolling i still come on here, but as i said a month ago, i stopped coming on here frequently after one of the oh so "friendly" members on here started making harassing phone calls to my parents home.... thats real classy but to Mike over here that's not being a jerk, that's being an outstanding friendly and cool member,

If someone from here has really been calling your parents you should out them. That is completely unacceptable behavior.

'

If someone from here has really been calling your parents you should out them. That is completely unacceptable behavior.

+1

I'd also like to know how that could even happen. Oh and you shouldn't call people a "Schmuck." I agreed with some of what you said until you resorted to name calling.

'

If someone from here has really been calling your parents you should out them. That is

completely unacceptable behavior.

It did happen, when most of you were going back and fourth with the insults a few months back... i'll say as much as i do know who it is even though they tried to block their number... i'll say as much as he isn't from the united states... he lives in ontario..... i'll keep it at that.

Sure, but offering $150 for a $700 item is just over the line of tacky, and then repeatedly changing your story about it ("I don't check past sales" in response to the "didn't you know what this was selling for?" which changed to "Oh, I DID check past sales on this one", which means the first statement was just an outright lie.) Not against the rules...but certainly not a classy move

'

If someone from here has really been calling your parents you should out them. That is

It did happen, when most of you were going back and fourth with the insults a few months back... i'll say as much as i do know who it is even though they tried to block their number... i'll say as much as he isn't from the united states... he lives in ontario..... i'll keep it at that.

Who insulted you?

And why "keep it at that"? If someone has wronged you, what benefit is it to you to "protect" them by keeping their name secret, but continuing to mention that it happened?

'

Who insulted you?

And why "keep it at that"? If someone has wronged you, what benefit is it to you to "protect" them by keeping their name secret, but continuing to mention that it happened?

What will be the benefit if i put his name out on here? then i'm going to get 15 of you to start questioning me where's the proof, and scan the phone bills or and then i'll another group of you protecting him... i start seeing posts like "oh he's a good guy, and would never do it" . "your just trying to rile things up".. i reported it to a mod the day it happen, but like usual the mods never chime in or respond back in a timely manner. all i got was a warning that i was going to be banned because i upset the regulars on here.

Edited by Donmeca2020

'

Who insulted you?

What will be the benefit if i put his name out on here? then i'm going to get 15 of you to start questioning me where's the proof, and scan the phone bills or and then i'll another group of you protecting him... i start seeing posts like "oh he's a good guy, and would never do it" . "your just trying to rile things up".. i reported it to a mod the day it happen, but like usual the mods never chime in or respond back in a timely manner. all i got was a warning that i was going to be banned because i upset the regulars on here.

This board is inhabited by a good amount of emotionally unstable people, but even those people know that calling people on the phone to harass them is crossing the line, and grounds for being banned themselves.

Yes, of course you would need to prove it if challenged, but that's not really that difficult to do, and it's a serious accusation. People have been banned for this sort of behavior before (see: CapFreak.)

If you DON'T have proof, however, then you don't have any business even mentioning it. If you just SUSPECT it, then you need to get your ducks in a row before making it public (which you should have done before even mentioning it.)

'

Who insulted you?

This board is inhabited by a good amount of emotionally unstable people, but even those people know that calling people on the phone to harass them is crossing the line, and grounds for being banned themselves.

Yes, of course you would need to prove it if challenged, but that's not really that difficult to do, and it's a serious accusation. People have been banned for this sort of behavior before (see: CapFreak.)

If you DON'T have proof, however, then you don't have any business even mentioning it. If you just SUSPECT it, then you need to get your ducks in a row before making it public (which you should have done before even mentioning it.)

I mentioned it because some members on here continue on with their BS about me being a " bad person and or a troll... so that's why i put out as to what kind of people you have on here.

it happen after having that big 3 or 4 page dispute with half the members on herea few months backs.... as i said i have my thoughts on who it is, but once again that's why i didn't put his name out YET. because i knew there would be questions on how i can prove it, and quite frankly there isn't any records on paper stating when it and where it came from.

I just find it ironic right after i insulted a certain member on here right after he did the same to me ,that the same night that call was made to my parents house....

'

Who insulted you?

I mentioned it because some members on here continue on with their BS about me being a " bad person and or a troll... so that's why i put out as to what kind of people you have on here.

it happen after having that big 3 or 4 page dispute with half the members on herea few months backs.... as i said i have my thoughts on who it is, but once again that's why i didn't put his name out YET. because i knew there would be questions on how i can prove it, and quite frankly there isn't any records on paper stating when it and where it came from.

I just find it ironic right after i insulted a certain member on here right after he did the same to me ,that the same night that call was made to my parents house....

Link please to the problems from a few months ago?

So, essentially, you suspect that someone on the board MAY have called your parents, but you have no real proof, and are just operating on a hunch...?

spider-meme-2.jpg

'

Who insulted you?

If you mean rjrjr, I don't think he was specifically speaking to you.

He even made a point earlier in the thread about that.

I can't speak for the Valiant thread post you mentioned, but he seemed genuinely surprised that you were insulted by him, offered up a :foryou: and didn't get back into the argument. These are usually good signs that he didn't mean it the way you took it.

The boardies here can be very passionate about the hobby and hold strong opinions that they will defend, but that's very different from being insulting. Not that insults don't occur, but I didn't see it in this case.

The boardies here can be very passionate about the hobby and hold strong opinions that they will defend, but that's very different from being insulting. Not that insults don't occur, but I didn't see it in this case.

Shut it, turkey. You smell like salsa.

Shut it, turkey. You smell like salsa.

Go eat yur gluten-free ice cream...I smell like sriracha.