• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2021 at 3:37 PM, EC ed said:

As far as I know, all the GFCs are orange (all that I have seen, at least)

Pretty sure the GFCs are all orange, which makes the yellow essentially a second print. That is also borne out by the colors on the original silver print. I love GA variants. EC only has a few (for clarification, I’m referring to domestic print runs, not foreign editions).

On 9/25/2021 at 4:42 PM, IngelsFan said:

Pretty sure the GFCs are all orange, which makes the yellow essentially a second print. That is also borne out by the colors on the original silver print. I love GA variants. EC only has a few (for clarification, I’m referring to domestic print runs, not foreign editions).

What are the others?  Impact #1 and some variations on the collected edition "Picture Stories from the Bible" are the only other ones I know of...

On 9/25/2021 at 4:45 PM, OtherEric said:

What are the others?  Impact #1 and some variations on the collected edition "Picture Stories from the Bible" are the only other ones I know of...

There was talk of TFT 23 having background cover variation but there are also those who think it is just a printing degradation. Purple vs blue seem to be tricky on EC war.

07137999-4D98-4702-8F60-765EF80374D3.jpeg

On 9/25/2021 at 5:00 PM, IngelsFan said:

There was talk of TFT 23 having background cover variation but there are also those who think it is just a printing degradation. Purple vs blue seem to be tricky on EC war.

07137999-4D98-4702-8F60-765EF80374D3.jpeg

I think it's print degradation, but the purple sky effect it generates looks incredible.

On 9/26/2021 at 5:38 PM, Robot Man said:

I do love the DC Big 5 books. Among the first books I bought off the rack pre Marvel. But, book for book, the EC line blows them away. 

I do largely agree with this Bob, but.....I do find myself chasing Farrell war books the most, then again, I have always loved DC books since I was a kid....but EC man, wow, I dunno :pullhair: I just love them all  :banana: