• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2021 at 12:39 PM, Kevin.J said:

I do largely agree with this Bob, but.....I do find myself chasing Farrell war books the most, then again, I have always loved DC books since I was a kid....but EC man, wow, I dunno :pullhair: I just love them all  :banana:

I just went thru some of my stuff that I’ve had vaulted for a while, and while lately I’ve been on an Atlas war tear,  I pulled out the Farrells that I bought in the 90s when nobody cared about them and was impressed with 1995 me for buying up a lot of them. I had forgotten how many I have....today was a good day.

Back on track, as someone that put together runs of the DC Big5 and dearly love them, my war hierarchy goes EC, then Atlas, Farrell, DC, then Ace.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:55 PM, IngelsFan said:

I just went thru some of my stuff that I’ve had vaulted for a while, and while lately I’ve been on an Atlas war tear,  I pulled out the Farrells that I bought in the 90s when nobody cared about them and was impressed with 1995 me for buying up a lot of them. I had forgotten how many I have....today was a good day.

Back on track, as someone that put together runs of the DC Big5 and dearly love them, my war hierarchy goes EC, then Atlas, Farrell, DC, then Ace.

I would probably go EC, DC, Atlas, Farrell and Ace. The art and stories in Farrells are pretty bad but they are so violent and non PC. 

On 9/27/2021 at 2:51 PM, Silver said:

It’s been quite a awhile since I added an EC to my collection. I missed out on a couple recently I really wanted. Kinda glad now I did because it lead me to getting this sweet thing…

F952A5C2-1E70-4B55-94F8-2928ED1F188D.jpeg

The bestest cover evuh!  (worship)