• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2021 at 8:09 PM, The Commissioner said:

I really think the "Restored" label goes really well with the colors of this book.  Thanks for sharing!

I don't care about labels. I love the book, but I hear you. :foryou:

On 9/24/2021 at 8:12 PM, The Commissioner said:

I was just thinking that the purple from the label matches well with the purple colors of the book and looked pretty cool.

I know. I thought the same myself. It's a valid point.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:13 PM, Robot Man said:

Depending on the price, I might grab the HOF. Only one printing and these go for serious coin on the bay..,

I think he said that was $285, because of the fading on the spines.  I can PM you contact info for the store if you want.

On 9/25/2021 at 2:42 AM, fifties said:

If the CCA situation hadn't a mucked things up, these would have been two of the February 1955 EC covers;   That Vault cover is still terrifying, ain't it?

Haunt of Fear 29.jpg

Vault of Horror 41.jpg

Oh man. Heartbreak. Those are *great*!

On 9/25/2021 at 1:47 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I had this issue a long time ago, but it disappeared.  I have no idea where it went (I probably sold it like an "insufficiently intelligent person"), so this year I bought this copy from my favorite dealer to replace it.

51209784438_e4a3afe0ec_c.jpg

Went with the yellow variant, I see.