• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

here are a couple more harder ones to find

International comics # 5

Modern Love 6 had been looking for ten years to find a copy

happy with this complete but ratty copy for now it completed the run for me

The EC Romance titles are generally tough-to-impossible to find! I finally found the ski lodge fireplace cover for "A Moon...A Girl... Romance" several years ago at a con that was a Canadian edition, and was pleased to get it. :)

here are a couple more harder ones to find

International comics # 5

Modern Love 6 had been looking for ten years to find a copy

happy with this complete but ratty copy for now it completed the run for me

The EC Romance titles are generally tough-to-impossible to find! I finally found the ski lodge fireplace cover for "A Moon...A Girl... Romance" several years ago at a con that was a Canadian edition, and was pleased to get it. :)

Yep, I can vouch for that, too. A Moon, a Girl... Romance #11 is a super tough issue, even among the super tough EC romance books. Mine was a lucky eBay BIN, a few years ago.

MoonAGirlRomance_11a_zps12a69388.jpg

and since we are on the topic EC Romance...

... this is obviously one of the roughest will you see,with one of the biggest spine rolls ever... but it is a rare one... that I also picked up on the boards (again I don't remember who).

I love mid grade books for their imperfections but I'm happy that thanks to edowens71 -- I have a new upgrade coming my way, so this one will be listed in my EC raw sales thread at the end of February.

amoonagirl11_zpsca47b771.jpeg

I love mid grade books for their imperfections but I'm happy that thanks to edowens71 -- I have a new upgrade coming my way, so this one will be listed in my EC raw sales thread at the end of February.

Yep! Here's the one heading your way ( formerly owned by a fantastic boardie (worship) ) ....

mgr11_f_zps1ec649e9.jpg

which is made possible thanks to this upgrade (from another great boardie (worship) )....'round and 'round we go... :D:applause:

mgr11_f_slab_zps40d5a2f9.jpg

Edited by edowens71